When Your Jealous

Tanner-

Being in Hawaii was fun but you wanted to go somewhere else. You traveled to New York for a month. You had been many places with Tanner, but soon after he was going to have to go back to work. You grab his hand as he walks, talking into his earpeice.

If it was going to be like this then you shouldn't complain. He gets done on the phone and you take it out of his ear.

"We still have one whole month before we go back to work. Humor me darling~" you stop walking and hug him.

"(Y/n), are you jealous of that earpeice?" he smiles. "Throw it. If you love me, prove it." you threw it away into the large crowd of busy people. Tanner laughs. He couldn't contain his laughter as you looked at him. "Serves me right for not paying enough attention to what is Mine." he lifted your chin and kissed you. "That earpeice was way more expensive then it should have been." he sighed and hugged you, leaning into your side.

"Tonight you can prove to me however much you want~" he purred as you blushed into his shirt, arms tightly wrapped around him.

Oko-

Jane Dunright:

Attention seeking popular girl you just wanted to BURN. She was always all over Oko (granted he was always uncomfortable around her) and she always seemed to find a way to pick on you. Who do you see talking to your adorably quiet boyfriend at this moment? Jane. A weird fury swept over you as you dropped the mug of black coffee you had been drinking and walked over to him.

He was in distress as she flaunted her assets and asked if he was single.

"W-well I-I uh... I-it i-isn't r-really-" you turn him around and kiss him, earning a shocked gasp from his mouth as Jane sauntered off.

"Dumb wh*re. Bet she just wanted to destroy our relationship." I scowl at her as I clench my fist.

"(Y-y/n) your squeezing my shoulder OUCH!" he yelled. It was such an out of character thing to do that you jumped. He rarely ever yelled. You noticed what you were doing and let go of the lover boy.

"Sorry Oko!" you panic before he smiles and hugs you.

"I like your jealous side. It makes you scary." he mumbles receiving a giggle in turn.

"What can I say? You aren't something to be shared." a kiss was passed as the two of you walk home.

Petros-

Before-
giving a shit level:
0%
Now-
1000000000%
Self esteem-
"The hell is that?"
Now-
Oh god its practically above the 1% marker.

The office was hiring. A few pretty nice people came by. But then the interview with her came. She was curvy masterpiece. While you wore frumpy and adorable coats, she wore skintight clothes that pushed up her breasts.

You couldn't dress code her or you would sound like a prick. But one day...

"Petros," you rolled your eyes "I got you some coffee." you heard a moan coming from the other side of the door. A feminine moan. Panicked, you peaked in to see that she had cornered him and was now whispering in his ear. He couldn't do a thing though because he was so flustered. She began to smother him and was going to go in for a kiss.

You giggled as you snuck up behind her and yelled "SIR I MADE YOU COFFEE!"

she screamed and jumped into his unwanting arms. "THANK YOU YOU WORTHLESS IDIOT! NOW COME HERE!" you walk over to him while the girl lay on the floor. "D-did you see everything?"

"Just enough to know that I have to keep an eye on an idiot." you say with dignity.

"And who is that?" he asked concerned. You didn't answer. He pulled you into his arms and stood still. His heart was steadying as you rocked him back and forth. No words. Just a blushing man and a secretary that felt pretty low.

"You should get back to work, you adorable idiot." he said while he pulled you away.

Haruka-

"I don't like her."

"I think she is eying you."

"Shhh, she's coming."

A girl walked through the crowded highschool eying the men hungrily. She looks at everyone and spots Haruka as her next target.

"Date me."

"No."

"Walk me home?"

"For heavens sake you have two working legs peasant."

On and on the cycle went. She would ask for a date and he would say no. She asked in front of you a lot. Being the temper holding girl you were, you had been just a little more protective. But after one day while eating lunch, she came up to him eating a popsicle. The sexual image she was giving made your really angry. You slammed your hands on the table and screeched.

"Haruka clearly isn't interested in you! So would you kindly FUCK OFF!" you then sat in his lap. "He is already dating anyways!" Haruka victoriously smiled.

"Aw now I see how loyal my royalty is." he smiled as he wrapped his arms around you.

Hibiki-

Turns out, all that bullying was because he turned down a girl. You learned this after a rumor about him dating a "Jamie" circled. He answered your questions truthfully until you were content. After hearing how much bullying he had received you became furious.

Suddenly we had a Female boxing champion (not really) attacking anyone and everyone who said they had hurt him in Jamie's name. Black eyes, bloody noses and in the case of a smaller kid, a fractured wrist. Finnaly getting to Jamie, Hibiki stood behind you as you pounced on the unsuspecting girl. A strong punch was delivered to her stomach as she gasped for air.

"(Y-y/n)! Kitten what are you doing?" Hibiki panicked as he pulled you off of her.

"She hurt you! I can't have her running around with the pride of what she has done! (If you love me) Let me gooooooooooooooo!"

Hibiki pulled you into his arms. "My Songbird, I don't want you to get in trouble. Leave that to me." he kissed your cheek and you calmed down. Inside, he was going wild. His heart was pounding and feared you even more than before. His loyalty knew no end now and you were his. 'Forever my songbird, I will hear you sing to me my love.'
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I apologize for meh nerdiness. *puts on 'I think I made to many references shirt' and walks away*