When You Cry

Tanner-

'Dad I hate you!' you threw a huge pillow at the locked door of your balcony. Two weeks had passed and you had tried to run away twice. Crying on your bed, with a broken phone in your hand and a 'I hate you more than you know' shirt.

You rolled over as the door to your room opened.

"I don't want to talk right now mom." you huffed.

"I don't think I was capable of producing that much beauty." a deep voice said.

"Tanner? Your here... Again, for the fifth time this week. Can I see your face now?" you see, he had constantly climbed up the balcony to talk to you. He would blindfold you when he talked, and you would blindfold him. Then the two of you would hold hands so that the other party couldn't cheat at the "lets learn more about each other" game.

"No, not yet. But I won't blindfold you tonight. I just wanted to hug you. As soon as you turn twenty we will be married and leave this place... Far away." his finger traced your face and you smiled.

"Thank you for being there for me." a tear dripped down your face and he wiped it away. He was now tracing your lips. God those lips, he wanted to just hold them in an embrace with his own. Slowly, he pulled in and sweetly kissed you. It was quick, but to you, your first time kissing anyone other than your over-protective mother, it stopped time.

He hugged you and swayed you to sleep. After falling into that state he let you rest. 'As soon as we leave, my men can kill those awful parents of yours. My Queen.'

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Oko walked down the streets of town with a bag of chocolate. His best friend was about to start her senior year exams. As he walked down the street he glanced at two girls, who were looking at him with a smile in there eyes.

He pulled his headphones on onto his head and started playing his music. All of these girls were kinda... Weird to him. He walked on and got to her house. She opened the door and smiled really brightly.

"Come on you slowpoke!" she yelled. When he walked in there were books everywhere, pages all over the floor, paint opened and on a newspaper covered table. There was an audiobook playing from the surround sound speakers. She also had five math books on the table and a small chemistry set around there too. He sighed and looked at the mess. As expected from her. Picking up a small pile of papers and setting them straight. He turned to the table with paint and smiled.

"Lets get to work then." he mumbled.

Two hours later and they were head in deep studying for math.

"I don't get it!" she threw her pencil down and face planted onto the table. He was used to this stubborn behavior, but what shocked was the small gasps of air escaping her lips from crying.

"H-hey," he panicked, what should he do? "Its gonna be okay. Its just math." he pulled her close to him and patted her head. She sniffled before limply wrapping her arms around his waist.

"How come you always see me cry?" -sniff- "the last time I saw you cry was at your Nanna Edith's funeral." she sniffed again.

"Remember what you did after?" he asked. She nodded and sighed.

"I bought you frozen yogurt and the new album you wanted." she smiled. He had a sudden urge to make her laugh.

"And then we made sandwiches and went to the park where a squirrel came and attacked your head!" he started to tickle her. She laughed hysterically and got up. Catching her breath and giggling at the nonsense.