Artistic Natures

(A/n: so this is half edited. Please point out what does not make since please *pleads*)

Tanner-

Cairo, Tokyo, England, Everest, the Great wall, the Grand Canyon, Hudson bay, the bearing straight, after that, Hawaii. You sighed and rested in Tanners arms, to tired to speak, just... There. He was tracing patterns on your back and you drifted off to sleep. Humming gently as you snored softly. He stared at your sleeping form, gently rested you on the bed and left the room.

He picked up his phone and called a number.

"Has the it been done?" pause, "her mother was sent to an asylum you say? Very well, she did keep her safe. Make sure my brother knows about the (l/n) corp. CEO's death. Yes. No. Okay." he returned to the room and crawled in bed with you, only to find a small paper on you desk. He picked it up, it was a story. Written in beautiful cursive and had amazing writing.

You woke to find him reading it. Blushing and trying to grab it away, you played the  'trying to grab the object off of the tall person' game. After finally receiving the paper, you gently kissed his cheek and he smiled.

"When can I read the rest of that? It's quiet an interesting story." he said gesturing to your fantasy horror short story.

"Actually I didn't really have an ending in mind, the idea kinda just slipped into my head and I thought that it was fun." you shook your head, happy that he thought it was good. He chuckled and pinned you to the bed, kissing your lips tenderly before laying on top of you, it was his turn to trail off to sleep.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Oko-

Cake batter. Everywhere. Oko stood in the middle of the kitchen, staring at the huge chocolate mess. You were in the middle of it and had blushed.

"Whoops, it said TWO cups of flower... Heh..." you blushed. You only wanted to do something for him! He stood there expression blank and unmoving. Suddenly he burst into joyfull laughter and ran up to hug your messy form.

"Looks like you should stick to drawing." he smiled and you blushed, after hugging he gently kissed your lips. "Tastes like chocolate." he said as he stared at your eyes.

Putting the pencil down that framed the last scene of the small "dating a quiet kid" comic, you smiled as Oko walked up to you and laughed. This actually happened to you once, you just tweaked the memory a little bit.

"I should have kissed you to see if they really did." he mumbled into your ear. You stood up and smiled before jumping on top of him. Making him stumble to the ground, he blushed as you kissed him.

"Yours sure taste like that brownie I was going to surprise you with!" you smile. He was caught red handed. Fortunetly he weaseled his way out of the situation by continuing to kiss you.

(#OTP)(#OTP)(#OTP)(#OTP)(#OTP)

Petros-

The billionth call that day... You were so tired of answering his fricken phone. Finally the day was done and you were going to go home. Until your co-workers invited you to a dance club they rented out. Fully stocked bar, zero strippers, all to hang out and... Mingle.

You agreed thinking it was a pretty good idea. Human interaction was something you could live without, but according to some it's  unhealthy. As you packed up you hightailed it home before sighing in relief. Petros would not be going.

You put on your favorite dance dress and prettied yourself.

"Remember my dear," you quoted your grandmother "don't put it on for the boys, put it on for fun!" you smiled at the ridiculous thing as you got ready to go. As you left you saw your Co-worker, Thatcher and caught up to him. He smiled and talked to you. 'What a gentleman he is.' you think as you get to the club. He smiles and lets you through before going in himself. Music. Blasting through the speakers, louder than life. You looked at the dance floor with longing.