Midnight snacks

Hey loooooookie here it's midnight and I'm writing about midnight snacks :3

Patton POV

  I woke up from a really good dream and I wish I hadn't woken up from it! It was amazing! I was in a room full cookies and a weird wizard dude who said I could eat as many as I wanted. Now that I think about it he was really creepy, just standing in a room of cookies like that.

Just thinking about those cookies makes me hungry though.. might as well get a snack! I got up and walked to my door quietly as to not disturb Roman, who was in the room across the hall, with my loud steps. I opened the door with a quiet 'click' and proceeded down the hall and down the steps of Thomas's living room.

In the kitchen was a cabinet, with the cookie jar in it. I silently got a chair to stand on so I could grab the cookies and not fall trying to climb on the counter. (I know he's not short but pretend that the other sides purposely put the cookies on a high shelf so Patton couldn't get them easily....idk XD)

  I reached for the cookies and got two out, then I spotted a bag of granola, it seemed familiar.. oh well! I ate the two cookies then I got hungry again and ended up eating the whole jar full, it was only 7 cookies though, but I wanted more!

  But I heard steps coming down the stairwell, and I gasped and whipped my head towards the stairs realizing it was a really tired looking Logan. Awe he looked so cute, all sleepy-like. I hid the empty jar behind my back and acted like I was just getting some water.

  "P-Patton? What are you doing down here so *yawn* late..?" Logan asked groggily, pushing up his glasses. "You need optimal sleep and rest to function correctly for Thomas to be happy." He yawned again. "Well I guess I should say the same for you." I replied, trying to act tired but yeh sugar was kicking in and I just wanted to run around everywhere and scream that I wanted more cookies. He eyed me, contemplating something, then he started walking towards the cabinet suspecting the obvious, that I had eaten the cookies. 'I should have put the chair back sooner.' I thought as he walked closer to the cabinet. He opened the cabinet to find the jar missing and turned around to see me holding the empty jar. He sighed and grabbed the jar from me and putting it on the shelf and putting the chair back where it belongs.

  "What am I going to do with you?" He asked turning around and pecking my right cheek and hugging me, leading me backs to the stairs to my room so I could sleep. "But more cookies?" I replied smirking lightly. He stared at me for a moment then let out a huff of amusement. Instead of leading me to my room though, he led both of us to his room and we cuddled for the rest of the night. I love my Husband :}

 I love my Husband :}