Sleep

No matter how hard Patton tried he couldn't sleep. He tossed and turned and even summoned warm milk to drink, but it didn't work. He finally gave up trying and just sat there. He checked his phone and realized that it was past 2:00 am and his eyes widened. "Dang, I really need to sleep.." Patton mumbled, locking his phone and placing it next to him as he sat up and put on his glasses and cardigan.

He shuffled down the hallways silently while looking at his boyfriends door, until he lightly knocked on it. A few moments later the door opened to reveal a very tired looking Logan. Hair all messed up, no necktie on, glasses thrown on lazily. 'Awe he looks so cute like this' Patton lightly smiled.

  "What is so funny?" Logan quietly asked smirking slightly at Patton's shocked face because he caught him looking him up and down and smiling. "Oh, nothing I just can't *yawn* sleep so I thought I could maybe um.. sleep in here? It'stotallyokifican'tijustwantedtoask-" Patton started rambling excuses so he could explain himself but Logan silenced his with a short and quick kiss.

  "Patton, dear, it is ok. You do not need an excuse to com and cuddle with me. You are always welcome." Logan stayed calmly. Patton blushed lightly at how caring Logan was being, but the dark mostly made it less noticeable.

  Logan moves out of the way so Patton could enter and Patton entered the room to see dark blue walls, a king sized bed in the corner, and a desk with a few papers on it. Not the most exciting room, but he's logic. What're you gonna do?

  Logan laid down and patted the spot next to him signaling Patton to lie down next to him. Patton understood what he meant and laid down, pulling the covers over both of them. The both took off there glasses and they snuggled into one-another, cuddling each other close. Logan opened his mouth to say something but it was muffled by his pillow.

  "What was that?" Patton asked curious of what Logan had tried to say.

   "I- *muffled*" Logan said again.

  "Sweetheart you're going to have to speak up." Patton said giggling lightly at Logan's tired state. "I love you." Logan said clearly, lifting his head slightly so his sentence wouldn't be muffled.

  Patton chuckled and kissed Logan's cheek. "I love you too, Lo." They both fell asleep in eachothers arms.

———————

Ayeeeeee another chapter :3 anyways I hoe you liked it, remember that requests are open so if you have an idea that you want me to write, just send me a message and I'll reply to you as soon as I can and get the idea into a chapter ASAP :3