My savior

I'm currently bored af and have nothing to do, this idea popped in my head so here ya go :3

Patton POV.

Me and Logan needed some things from the store, so since we needed things from different parts of the store we decided to split up.

But when this man came up to me and started to ask me where I came from and what my number was I started to get scared, he wouldn't leave me alone and I was starting to get uncomfortable.

Then he started to walk towards me more, backing me into the wall of the freezer isle. He pinned me to the wall in a swift motion, and started sucking on my neck, most likely leaving a hickey. I tried hard to push him away, but he only kicked me when I tried to squirm to get away. I started to not be able to breathe... I couldn't move.. I started to cry.

Then-

Logan Pov (I know I'm evil)

When I called Patton's phone he did not pick up, and I thought he forgot his phone at the house, but then realized he had it, texting Virgil, on the walk here.

I called his cellphone again, no answer.

I knew that he said he was going to the freezer isle to get some KidQuazines (A/N does anyone remember those from your childhood? Oh god those things bring me back when I see them in the store.) so I started to make my way over to that section of the store when I heard crying, but I knew that it sounded like Patton, he does live with me after all.

I turned the corner to see a man pinning Patton against the wall just kissing his neck and Patton was sobbing. That sicko! I marched over and grabbed Patton's arm, pulling him into a hug and glaring at the man. "What are you doing to my friend?" I asked threateningly, I had to make myself seem vicious in order to intimidate my opponent. "Your friend looked delicious, I couldn't help myself." The man said smirking. I felt the anger boil inside me and I lashed out at him.

"Excuse me? You literally just sexually assaulted my friend, then you continue to try to back up your actions with a pathetic excuse? This is unacceptable behavior, and you of all people should know. You look to be in your late fifties, and I'm not even trying insult you, you're a perv and you have no right to touch my friend, so I suggest you walk away now before I call the police and they arrest your ass." I hissed at him. He seemed to have gotten the message and walked away.

I quickly looked at Patton and asked him if he was okay. He did the strangest thing.

Patton POV.

Oh my god. Hahaha! Logan just made that guy look so scared for a second! HA!

I couldn't help but laugh, even though the situation that just happened would be traumatic to some people, I forgot all about it when Logan called the guy an ass.

I laughed and Logan looked at me questioningly, worried that something wrong with me. I smiled at him and giggled "You called him an ass." I snickered. "I would advise you to not spread the fact that I said that word." Logan sighed.

"You made him look so scared though! Even Roman could t make a total stranger looked as scared as he was, and he owns a ninja sword!" I said as Logan was checking the marks on my neck.

"I do not see how you are so joyous after what just happened to you, Patton, but I will not question it as long as you do not break down and start crying in the middle of the supermarket, we should be fine." Logan pulled my cardigan over the majority of the hickeys so they couldn't be seen.

We made our final purchases, and left.

On the walk back home I was on my phone scrolling through  my Facebook messages from fans. They were all so kind! I smiled the whole way home and Logan would always looked at me when I smiled bigger. Maybe he's still confused that I'm happy.

Logan POV

I could not help but look at him when he smiled. He was just so perfect. Not a thing in the world could make him smile less brighter, it truly was poetry to stare at him.

Wait, hang on. What is this I am feeling? I actually had done research on this topic and apparently when all you want to do is stare at someone you know and you obsess over them, and other emotional, I still cringe over that word...egghhh, attachment cravings. It is called love

We reached home and walked into the house and put away the groceries. When I went to reach for the milk we had purchased, Patton reached for it too, and our hands touched.

A wave of calm went through my body, but also I felt the need to run one million miles an hour, which is physically impossible, but oh well.

He moved him hand away and I slightly drowned and grabbed the milk without looking up and put it into the refrigerator.

I decided to just go for 'it'. I could not help myself.

Patton POV.
"Hey Patton?" Logan asked turning his head towards me.
"Yeah kiddo- err.. Logan?" I stuttered, knowing no one likes me calling them Kiddo.

"Would you like to be my.. u-um" He looked down and blushed. I could tell he was nervous, but what was he nervous about?

"Wouldyouliketobemyboyfriend?" He sputtered out quickly, I caught lost of it and I blushed.

My heart was beating really fast and I looked at him and he looked in about the same way I was.

I walked over and hugged him.

"Of course, Logan" I smiled