A weird dream (pt 2.)

Logan had gone to sleep and he found himself in a meadow of flowers. He looked around and immediately noticed what flowers they were. He quietly hummed and picked a couple, aware it was a dream and nothing could happen to him that would affect home in the real world... physically at least.

"Baby's breath was always a wonderful choice of plant for a sad setting.. whether it be a lovely type of sad, or a depressive, shocking, and pain filled aura." Logan said tears running down his cheeks as he recalled visiting Pattons grave.

He jumped at the feeling of arms wrapping around his waist, and felt a head rest into his right shoulder, just like Patton would do every morning when Logan would make the coffee. He turned his head slightly to see his beautiful lover. In all of his glory, Logan started sobbing again. Patton sadly smiled, and hugged him tighter.

.

.

.

".....So how did you die?" Patton whispered just loud enough for Logan to hear. Logan whipped his head up and choked on another sob as he comprehended what exactly Patton had said.

"How I... died..?" Logan repeated hoping Patton was joking and this was just his subconscious making up bizarre scenarios, but the look in Patton eyes were too real for it to be just a Dream (I open my eeeeEeeeEeyes it was only just a dreaaaaaaaaaaam. Sorry I'll leave)

Then suddenly he remembered everything. The mirror, the screaming. Roman screaming at Logan to stay out and not move. Virgil crying on the phone with 911. The buildings edge so close he could fall off my coughing.

He had jumped.. and ended his life June 16th 2017. Ok Patton's birthday (just go with it)

Logan looked at Patton and noticed the scratches from the glass breaking, the cut on his left cheek where the windshield shattered into Patton's face. His wrists were burned fork the powder on the airbag, his torso was bruised and cut.

   Logan looked around and noticed no one else was here with them. This couldn't be an after death situation. Logan didn't really jump did he? He remembers going to sleep with Oliver his dog and-

Waking up and climbing to the top of that six story parking garage next to Virgil and Romans apartment complex..

  He sobbed again and hugged Patton, he thought of all the things he left behind. His dog, his friends, his family, his career, all those years in college for nothing. But once he looked at Patton and realized how sympathetic and happy  he looked to have Logan in his arms again made all those thoughts fly away into the light summer breeze.

  They had each other, they may have not gotten to heaven, but in each other's arms...

                   That was their own version of heaven ♡

————————
Ye I've had serious art block, I'm so sorry this chapter sucked :(

And I'm sorry for my absence, school sucks and I have summer lessons so I can graduate sooner :/
But I'll be posting more often :3

Cya later guys, gals and mystically fabulous non-binary pals :3