Peachy. (Tag at the end)

TW: slight innuendos hehehheehhehe

(Ignore pic until the end)

Patton was currently preoccupied playing Mario on the new Nintendo Switch gaming console that Virgil had gotten for Christmas. He got the cat power up and played as Peach so he was basically just running around as a pink cat.

"Logan look I'm a cat!" Patton smiled and looked at Logan.

He was also currently preoccupied, but was reading a book. He's Logan, what do u expect?

"Yes, Patton, a pink one in fact." Logan sighed.

"Please do not tell me you have playing on that for more than two hours? It will seriously damage your eyesight. Simply put it would not do you well since you already have assistive engineering on your completion already."

(If no one got that it means Patton has glasses and Logan doesn't want his eyesight to get worse)

Patton turned his head to Logan and gave a small smile before leaving the level and turning off the system. He sat next to Logan on the couch again.

"Hey guys! Dinners ready, come now or don't eat." Virgil shouted from the kitchen.

"Don't say that! No one in this house deserves to be starved!" Roman did a dramatic pose as if he was offended.

Virgil made a look at Roman that basically said, 'you deserved to be starved, Mr. LanceForgot about you a month ago.'

Logan and Patton made their way to the kitchen and sat down and started eating their spaghetti. Classy.

-time skip-

Patton and Logan were texting late and Logan was getting tired so he decided to try and end the conversation, but Patton had to pull one more joke and Logan nearly fell off his bed.

Patticake: hey Logan?

MY BF!! LOVE HIMM 💕: Yes, Patton?

Patticake: remember how I said I was a cat earlier? In my game?

MY BF!! LOVE HIMM 💕: Yes, Patton, I recall that statement.

Patticake: guess you could say I was a peachy pussy.

MY BF!! LOVE HIMM 💕 has left the chat.

——————
DuckeyDew33.exe has stopped working

MY FRIEND GAVE ME THIS IDEA M SO SORRY!!!
I'M GOING TO GO BLEACH MY BRAIN.

Also for that tagged thingy here we go :°
1. No
2. No
3. Oof
4. Single (°' ͜ʖ'°)
5. My friend Mckenzie
6. My friend Aidan
7. Lams
8. My friend Aidan
9. Shelter
10. 100%
11.

 100%11

12. To write. Duh.
13. A date. Duh.
14. I basically tag all my followers, do it if you want, don't do it if you don't :/

Anyways I love you all, cya next chapter!!!!