Chapter 9

Jace's POV:

I can't believe that she left me alone in the middle of the woods. I continued to sit speechless because of the words that she had said before she ran off. Did she really think that I was the type of guy to just sleep around with just any girl that came across my way. I mean seriously, I would never hurt my mate like that, even if she had no idea what she meant to me. I haven't even slept with Cleo and we were together for over a year. As a werewolf having that connection with your mate is what keeps the strength of your wolf up and running. Since I am going to be the next alpha I need my wolf to be in tip top shape. Getting up from the ground I started on my way back to my house thinking of ways to hopefully convince Kylie that she meant everything to me. By the time I got home I was tired so I just decided to go to bed and put my plan to action.

Sarah's POV:
Who does she think she is?! That little brat didn't come home like she was supposed to, and from the looks of it she didn't even go to the diner like I told her to do. When I get my hands on her, she better hope she begs for forgiveness. I wouldn't give it to her anyways she's not worth it. My daughters are the ones who should be living their dreams, she's nothing to me, only baggage that unfortunately came with my late husband, I thought he was rich, but so far I'm getting nothing. Ugh, where is she! I am getting a little impatient.

----------------------------------------------
A/N
sorry for not updating earlier, just busy with work and trying to figure out new characters and plot lines. I will try my hardest to get more up, this was just a little insight to what's going on in her home life and in Jace's mind. Sorry for it being short.
Love,
Emily