chapter 14

Jace's POV
it has been 20 minutes since I have arrived at Trina's house waiting for my mate to awake after she fainted. I was hoping she would wake up soon because I was starting to get really worried. "Jace, what do you think we should do now, we have tried literally everything to wake her up and nothing has worked. Should we get your dad at this point?" Trina said looking at me worriedly. Kylie is her best friend so I can understand how worried she was for the sake of her friend. I sighed and gave a small nod of my head. At this point I had no idea how to wake her up and I was beginning to become dejected. 'Hey dad, we need your help, Kylie fainted about half an hour ago and she hasn't woken up, we don't know what to do.' For me to mind-link my dad asking for help was a big deal, I'm the next Alpha, we don't ask for help. 'I'll be right there son, and I appreciate the fact that you asked me to help.' I could hear the pride in his voice through the link. Like I said for an Alpha to ask for help it is usually takes a lot of self control. A few minutes later my dad pulled up at Trina's house. It is a good thing Trina has a huge backyard because otherwise it would have started to get crowded with the amount of all of us on the lawn. "Alright I need all of you to take a couple of steps back, there is no need to crowd the girl in." My dad said in a way that you could tell he thought it was funny. I growled a little to myself with the idea that my dad thought my mate being out cold was funny. However he heard me and started laughing. "Son my task for you is to go home and help your mother with the house, I won't be needing you here." I started to complain until he used the Alpha tone on me. Even though I am to be the next Alpha my dad's Alpha tone has an effect on me because he has control right now. I grumbled and headed back to my car angry that I had to leave my mate.

Kylie's wolf POV
I wonder if she is ready to listen now. I have been trying to get to her for the last 15 minutes but of course she has to be stubborn. "Hey Little One, are you ready to hear me out now?" I heard her sigh in her mind. That's a crazy way to think of it. "Fine, I am tired of seeing darkness, just talk already." As I was about to start I felt the presence of my Alpha. Well looks like this is going to have to wait a bit, The Alpha is coming.

Alpha Wolf's POV (Jace's dad's wolf)
Trying to get a hold of Kylie's wolf was getting to be difficult. Maybe because they were having a mini conversation. As the Alpha I have to help the new wolves who don't have their families get used to the idea they are wolves. With Kylie it is difficult because her father was one of my best friends. Alpha's get protective of their lands but me and Kylie's dad split the land so that we could be allies. So being an alpha herself she had no idea of the power she contains. After a few attempts I finally got control of Kylie's wolf and told her what she had to do. Of course she wasn't too happy about being told what to do by another Alpha but that was to be expected. After a brief talk I knew my services were not needed anymore and for that I knew Kylie was going to be ok. 'Son, your mate will be awake in about 10 minutes' Jace was so happy to hear that, I was glad my boy was happy.
----------------------------------------------
Thank you guys for reading my story! what did you guys think of this chapter. Let me know how you guys think it will turn out after Kylie awakes.