1. Mile jab hum tum

SO THIS IS MY NEW STORY FULL OF TADI AND TAKKAR HOPE U WILL LOVE IT AND ENJOY IT...

HAPPY READING....DO VOTE ⭐IF U FIND IT GOOD ENOUGH....

SO LET'S JUMP INTO RIKARA LAND....

🔥🔥🔥🔥 Hotness alert...contains high mature content readers read on your own risk...don't blame me later for the fire that it might cause....🔥🔥🔥

~~~Stars and You office~~~

"WHAT!!! WHAT do mean ki dresses ready nahi Hui hain...4 din mein fashion week hain and so much carelessness..." A girl of late twenties shouted at the top of her voice to the employees standing....

"Mam..we are sorry but..." An employee tries to explain but was cut off in the mid sentence by the stern and demanding bossy tone...

"I DONT WANT TO LISTEN ANY OF YOUR LAME EXCUSES...JUST REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE WORKING IN STARS AND YOU THE COUNTRY'S BIGGEST FASHION HOUSE...AND MISTAKES ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE.... IJUST WANT THE DRESSES WITHIN AN HOUR....I DONT KNOW HOW YOU WILL DO IT...BUT I WANT THEM EITHER BY HOOK OR CROOK...AND...IF YOU FAIL TO ARRANGE IT THEN SEARCH YOURSELF A NEW JOB.... BECAUSE I DONT WORK WITH LAZY AND RECKLESS PEOPLE...NOW MOVE...!!!" she ordered to her trembling employees...and they hurriedly left the place.... Leaving her alone in the cabin...just then peon enters her cabin with a knock...and keeps the coffee on her desk....

" Suno...!!! Riya ( PA) Ko bolo maine Bulaya hai...." She ordered the peon...he nodded and left...

After 2 minutes there was a knock on the door....

"Come in"

" Yes mam!!!"

" Mr. Oberoi ke saath humari meeting ka kya hua"

" It's fixed mam...it's at 11 am...in his studio"

" Great...make sure ki vo humare fashion week mein aane ke liye tyaar ho jaye..."

" Sure mam"

" You may leave"

Riya left the cabin...

"Mr. Omkara Singh Oberoi...I hope humari doosri mulakaat bhi yaadgaar rahe gi..." She thought and smiled apparently blushed thinking about their first meeting...or should it be called intimate meeting...

~~~flashback~~~

A young man of late twenties entered a club and scanned the whole place...and ended up sitting at the barside beside a sexy in black dress...lady of he assumed to be of his age...

The guy turned out to be Omkara Singh Oberoi...looking hot as hell in black...

looking hot as hell in black