EPILOGUE...

Their naked bodies covered in with the duvet laid on the messy bed...their clothes were spread all over the room clearly indicating how madly they had made love to eachother....

Om was sleeping in his stomach while Gauri was laying on him pressing her naked breasts on his bare back...

As the sun rays peeped in the room she stir in sleep making her buds rub against his back sensuously...

"Gauri...hilna band karo...." He said in a sleepy husky voice...

She knew the reason for his words so purposefully she rubbed herself more on his back....making him growl in utmost pleasure....and with a swift move he turned over hovering over her....

" Subha Subha shararat...." He smirked notoriously and dipped in her crook of neck licking her....she giggled as his bread rubbed at her ticklish spot...he rose from her crook and said...

" See what you have done..?"

"What I did??" She asked innocently...

His gaze grew darker and he rubbed his arousal on her already wet folds sensuously sending shivers to her....
"Ommm...!!!"

"What....??"

"I....ne..need...a...sh..shower..."she stammered as his tongue twirled around her nipples..and fingers played with the secret bud....

He kissed her and turned over to leave her...she got up not without rubbing her self on the little omki...making him hisss in pleasure...but before he could catch her she ran wrapping herself with the sheets....but stopped at the bathroom door...

"Om...!!!"

"Hmm" he saw her mischievous grin

" I m sore...care to help me...with your special therapy...,"

This was it and om literally pounced on her kissing her senseless they stood under the running shower...while om was massaging her breasts with the shower wash lather...

"Om I need you...!!!"

She said wrapping her legs around his waist and rubbing herself on his manhood...and kissing his neck...
Om entered her...and started rocking himself... slowly..."AHHHHH...Ommm....faster... please...ahh..." She moaned

Now om's Thrusts wete harder and deeper...
Soon they both climaxed and he empties himself inside her....and keeps her down...kissing her one last time...he wrapped her with the bathrobe and she like a child showed her arms to pick her up...in his arms...om smiled at her antics....and picked her up...

" Tum janti hona..tum poori bachi ho..."

" Voh toh main hoon...tumhare liye..."
She kissed his nose tip...he made her sit on the bed and wipes her hairs....and stood infront of her wardrobe choosing her dress while Gauri was looking at him lovingly...but he doesn't find anything alluring for her...so he closes the wardrobe and opens his side... confusing Gauri...he takes out on of his black kurta...and smiles looking at her....he makes her stand and pulls the strings of the robe making it fall on the floor...her face flushed at his intensifying gaze...he makes her wear his kurta not without rubbing his fingers in her bare skin and folds her sleeves...

" Perfect....I never knew my world famous designer wife would love exceptionally hot in my clothes..." She hid her blushing face in his bare chest as he wraps his hands around her...

" Gauri..!!! We didn't used protection this time...we might have...you know what..."his tone was calm yet worried...

" Relax Mr. Raizada...I can't pregnant twice at the same time..." She said in a casual way...