10. Phir le aaya dil...

Gauri???

Yes she was Gauri...

A goofy teenager smile spread... across his lips....
His love...he remembered every thing...the proposal....that black solitaire he had proposed her with...she wore that today...he had seen that....he remembered that fatal accident...he regained all the events of past years...his love...her love...THEIR LOVE...
He remembered her...HIS GAURI...

His smile vanished when he realised his present situation....he looked at himself...and then his gaze shifted to ridhima in BRIDAL ATTIRE...!!!

his anger rose to another folds....the girl who betrayed him for the money was standing infront of him...the reason he lost his art was here....but where was Gauri...did she harm her...???? His mind questioned him...

Like a furious lion he roared looking at her...
" What the hell are you doing here....Gauri Kahan hai...???" His eyes continuously searched for Gauri...

" Gauri!!!...om humari shaadi hai...tum Gauri Ko Kyun yaad jar rahe hoo..." She asked holding him by his shoulder...

Jerking off his hand furiously he roared again...

" Don't you dare touch me...aur kaisi shaadi...Haan..??...tumhari aur meri...huh...!!! dimag to thik hai tumhara...bhool gayi nafrat karta hoon tumse..." His anger showed clear rage...which terrified Ridhima...

" GAURI..!!!GAURI...!!!" He got down he mandap and his eyes were searching Gauri...he saw Jhanvi standing without a buldge...she was smiling in tears....

" Maa..Maa... Gauri...Gauri Kahan hai...aur yeh shaadi....Ridhima...kya ho Raha yeh SAB...Gauri Ko propose karne ke Baad... accident phir...phir..mujhe kuch yaad nahi...yeh SAB kya ho Raha hai...meri Gauri Kahan hai..." He was almost in tears...

Jhanvi lovingly cupped his face and narrated each and every incident...

" Usse rok le om....pagal hai voh....tujhe kuch na ho iss liye...aapna pyaar kurban kar Rahi hai....Jaa om...meri bahu Ko le WAPIS...Jaa om rok le aapne pyaar Ko..."
Om nodded and quickly wiped his tears...when someone stopped him...

" OM...!!! How can you do this to me..!!...humari shaadi hai...tum mujhe aise chod ke Yun nahi Jaa sakte..." Ridhima screamed ....om jerked off her hand...

" Shut up!!! You know that...I hate you..."

" How could you om...tumko paane ke liye voh accident Karwaya tha maine...Gauri Ko raste se hatana chahti thi....but that bitch...!!!?"

Before Om could react to that revelation Ridhima was found on floor....with her hand on her cheek...a heavy slap was landed on her cheek by...none other than SHEKHAR BAJAJ...

" Dad..!!!"

" Shut up...!!! " The fifty year old man roared " don't you dare call me dad...!!! You can't be my Ridhima...I m ashamed of you...you let me down...you took advantage of my love and freedom....
I disown you Ridhima..." Saying this he turned to Omkara...

" Beta mujhe maaf kardo..meri beti ki wajah se tumko aur Gauri Ko bahut suffer karna pada hai...I m sorry..." Shekar joined his hands infront of him....while om quickly held his hands...

" Nahi uncle..nahi...aap...aap please maafi mat mangiye.... please..."

" Tu jao beta...Gauri tumhara intezaar kar Rahi hogi....Jaao om...go..get you love..." Shekar patted his back smilingly...

Om nodded and ran to the entrance....but was stopped by jhanvi's voice...

" Meri bahu ke Bina aaoge toh...ghar mein ghusne nahi doongi..."