7. Woh Lamhe

With a bleeding hand and a wounded heart she walked through the passage exiting the main door...holding a bottle of vodka which was kissing her lips time to time anatomically drowning her in the pools of  intoxication and emotionally reducing her pain ...the tears rolling down her cheeks incessantly smuggling those dark black lines that defined her eyes...

Leaving behind a confusingly shocked Om she walked stumbling  towards her car...
Her eyes drowsy...hair messy... Heart broken....and mind tipsy...still snatching the keys from her driver she drove her self to some unknown destinations....accelerating the speed she drifted into her memory lanes...

Flashback...

A long haired man was on his knees...and the hands of his lady love in his hands...the girl was seemingly shocked as he held her hand....

Man: gauri...maine kabhi nahi soocha tha...ki meri zindagi mein...yeh din bhi aayega...kabhi nahi soocha tha...ki Omkara Singh Raizada kisi ke saamne jhukega...Lekin aaj tumhare aage OMKARA SINGH RAIZADA jhukta hai... Gauri...main Mohabbat Ko kamzori samajhta tha....voh bandhan joh Insaan ko bebaas kar de...voh bandhan jismein aapki zindagi kisi aur ki saanson ki mohtaaz ho...his mein Dil dhadke bhi toh kisi aur ke liye.....

Phir tum Mili...toh Laga jaise mera har falsafa bebuniyaad tha...tumhen Jana to ehsaas hua...muhabbat kamzori nahi...taqat hai....Gauri main nahi jaanta....kab main tumhen chahne Laga....par tumhen jab se chah hai...tumhare liye jeene Ko Dil karta hai....in labon pe khilti muskaan keliye...har Sitam uthane Ko Dil karta hai....aab yeh ishq hai yaa ibaadat...main nahi jaanta...main sirf itna jaanta hoon ki...jiss zindagi mein tum nahi...voh zindagi zindagi nahi...gauri..kya tum meri zindagi ka HISSA banogi...

ISS Zindagi ke Safar mein meri Humsafar banogi....aapne iss idiot se jatadhari dost se shaadi karogi...SO MISS. GAURI MEHROTRA KYA TUM MRS.OMKARA SINGH RAIZADA banogi...

shocked by his sudden long marriage proposal she stood rooted and the words fumbled to form voice...

Gauri: Om yeh...tum mujhse pyaar...yeh...kya...( Her words fumbled with her tongue in shock...)

Om thought that she was not ready for this and stood up

Om:it's okay Gauri...I understand...maine shayad kuch jaldi Baazi kardi...I m so.....hmmmm....
( his words left his voice as she furiously slams her lips with his...his arms held her waist and her's went around his neck...as they deepens the kiss...but the anatomical structure demanded the air so parted...)

Gauri:(with laboured breathing)
How dare you...ek toh propose kar be mein itna time lagaya...uske upar se sorry bolne wale the... IDIOT...DUFFER...JATADHARI..HIPPEE KAHIN KE....( SHE HITS HIS CHEST WITH EVERY WORD) kitna intezaar Kiya hai...maine ISS din ka...aur tum....huh...I HATE YOU OM...

Saying this she crosses her hands in her chest and stood turning away...

Om: Gauri....Hye...suno na...i love you yaar ...i really do.....vo sorry isliye bola kyunki...mujhr Laga ki tum mujhse pyaar nahi Karti...par main aapni Dosti nahi khona chahta tha...haan main idiot hoon...duffer...jatadhari hippee bhi hoon....( Om held his ears and made a puppy face with a pout which eventually melted Gauri)

Gauri: don't you dare to make that pout face...I can't control myself seeing your pout...

Om:acha...( He held her waist and pulled her closer...) then don't control yourself...( Saying this he took her lips in his...softly nibbling on her lower lip tasting her lip balm...while Gauri sucked his upper lip...the kiss went on till they badly needed the oxygen to breathe...leaving her lips reluctently he rested his forehead on her)....so...???