8. Humari Adhoori Kahani

The alcohol had left her with a severe hangover but something was much more aching than her throbbing head....a small fist sized organ responsible for all the turmoil in her...her heart... Was dieing with every passing moment......glancing over her designed attire a layer of wetness formed around her eyes.....

" This could have been yours...but not everything happens according to your will... perhaps it was destined to be with someone else.... perhaps he was to be with someone else..." She thought...and ordered her PA to pack the dress and send that to Raizada mansion...

" Kya main andar aasakta hoon..."
Gauri turned to see a man of late 50s with grey hair in a business suit standing at her cabins door...her eyes didn't take A min to recognise him.... Shekhar Bajaj....The Marketing King....

" Mr.Bajaj...aap...aiye na...Ri..Ridhima ka Joda Raizada mansion bas Abhi bhijwaya hai..." She said not looking into his eyes straight...." I hope use ..p..pasand ayaega..."

" Gauri....tum thik ho na...??..." He asked seeing her...

"M..mujhe..kya hua hai... I'm all good...."

" Lag toh nahi Rahi..."

" Nahi..nahi...main bilqul thik hoon..." She said turning away hiding her forming tears...

" Roklo yeh shaadi...Gauri..."

Gauri turned back to him Shocked....

" Yeh...yeh aap kya bolrahe hain...Ridhima aapki beti hai...voh usse shaadi kar Rahi hai kisse pyaar Karti hai..."

"Tum bhi toh Karti ho...shayad itna...jitna koi nahi kar Sakta.....Haan hai voh meri beti...magar...."

"Magar..Magar kya uncle...??"

" Beti ke pagalpan ke liye mein do logon ki zindagi nahi barbaad kar sakta....tum om Ko sach Kyun nahi Bata deti"

" nahi...doctors ke according, om ki brain nerves bahut kamzoor hain...thoda sa bhi stress Jaan lewa ho Sakta hai...aur main yeh risk nahi lesakti...."

" Par Gauri tumhara kya..."

" Mere liye om ki yaadein kafi hain zindagi bitane ke liye...uske saath bitaye voh do saal kafi hai mere liye..." She said smiling in tears remembering the time spend with om..." Aap jaiye uncle...aapki beti ki shaadi hai..."

" Jaisa tumhen thik Lage...par kya tum apni aakhon se dekh paaogi om Ko kisi aur ka hote hue..."

Mr Bajaj didn't wait for her reply as he knew it already...as soon as he left the cabin Gauri stumbled back and her body slumped against the wall as she break down into the tears...she too knew that it is going to be really tough road ahead...but she has to do it...for him... because she loved him...she loved him enough to let him go...for the sake of his life...she has to be strong...wiping her flowing tears and collected her stuff leaving the office...

Raizada mansion
The mansion was again illuminated with fairy lights and decorated with flowers...the garden area was stuffed with the Elite guest who were hustling around and appreciating the beautiful mandap which was setup in the centre of the garden area...

the garden area was stuffed with the Elite guest who were hustling around and appreciating the beautiful mandap which was setup in the centre of the garden area