The End :(

Hey guys, sorry I've been so inactive but to those of you (if any) that have read all the chapters and are wondering how the story is going to turn out here you go. School has really been piling up on me, so I've got no time to write. I thought I might as well give the ending; hopefully one day I get to actually finish writing the story.

So here's what happens:
Sadie and Aiden's relationship grows and becomes an undeniable attraction and love. The crew becomes very close and act like a family. Marly and Kräne end up together and Adrian and Daniel are a couple. During the grand plan/escape which I didn't really get a chance to develop, Daniel dies and it breaks Adrian. Adrian and Sadie had become really close so it affects her too. The plan seemed to have been going well but then the crew finds out the scientists knew they were coming and were waiting for them. Rolland and Maddox are held captive on one side of the building while Sadie and Aiden are held on the other. Marly, Kräne, and Adrian made it out and are looking for everyone else. The scientists are holding Sadie and Aiden against their will and take pleasure in drawing out the information they hold from them. They reveal Sadie was the little girl with dark intentions that had left Aiden to die at the hands of the scientists and... Aiden is actually the one who killed Sadie's parents the day he escaped not a car crash. Sadie's parents were the ones experimenting on him.

The End

PS I was planning on making this a series but I doubt that'll happen if anyone wants to know more about the ending comment or private message me :)
Sorry again for not being able to actually write this.