Matt and Merry

Audrey's prospective

"AUDREY!!!!!" I heard Merry call as I walked towards her in the airport. "MERRY!!!" I said embracing her. "I missed you so much!!! I have so much to tell you!!!" She said swaying us back and forth.
"Matt!! Always good to see you!" I said hugging him. "Hey Audrey! How've you been?" Matt said bring me in for a hug. "Hey I want you to meet my best friend, and best man Josh." Matt said gesturing to a guy standing just a bit taller than him.
"Hi I'm Audrey It's a pleasure to meet you." I said extending my hand to him. "Josh, and the pleasure is all mine." He said shaking my hand. "Well we have to get going I need Aubrey to try on her dress." Marry said pulling my hand as we walked to the car. Matt grabbed my bags and put them in the back of the car.
"Rey.... I know you just met him, but is it okay if you stay with Josh? It's just my parents are staying with Matt and I, and our apartment is so small." Marry said. "It's fine he seems nice enough, and if he's Matt's best friend then I think I can trust him." I laughed. Josh and Matt climbed into the front seats.
"So is Audrey like Audrey Hepburn?" Josh asked turning to face us. "Yeah my parents are huge fans. They love Audrey Hepburn, Frank Sinatra , Elvis, Maryland Monroe all of them." I laughed looking out the window.
"That's where she gets her sense of style from." Marry laughed. I have to admit there's something about vintage clothes that just gets me. Especially 50's and 60's fashion. I've put my own modern twist on the trends. I've been known for my famous beehive just like Audrey Hepburn.
"Alright here we are." Matt said pulling up to an apartment building. "Do you guys wanna come in for a bit?" Josh asked getting out of the car. "My parents are waiting for us, but we'll be by later if that's okay? I still need Audrey to try on her dress." Marry said getting out to switch with Josh.
Josh nodded and went to the back to get my bags. I said bye to Matt and Marry, and followed Josh to his apartment. "I hope you like animals." He said leading the way. "I love animals." I laughed.
Josh opened the door to his apartment. "Good." He laughed stepping aside to reveal a dog. "Hi sweet thing." I said getting on my knees petting the dog. "That's Bennie and the jets Ramsay... she's something else." Josh said laughing.
"I also have two cats but who knows where they are." He laughed closing the door. "Um so this is my apartment." He said looking around. His apartment was actually pretty neat and tidy. "What's with the huge Coke sign?" I laughed nodding towards the Coke sign hanging in the living room.
"I really love Coke." Josh laughed. I stood up and followed him around the apartment. "Um so this is the living room, kitchen is right there, down that way is my music room, and down this hallway is my room, your room, and the bathroom." Josh said showing me the apartment.
Josh set my bags in the room I'll be staying in. "I'll leave you to unpack." He said. "Thank you." I said to him as he left the room. I'll admit I brought a lot of stuff, but I am going to be here for a month. I hug up my clothes in the closet and pushed my luggage out of the way. I set all of my beauty products out on the vanity in the room.
I heard a soft piano, and light humming. I left my room to investigate. I went down the hall to Josh's music room. He was sitting at a piano humming a tune. The room had guitars hug up on the walls. I smiled and went back to my room.

---------

"Reyyyyyyy!!!" Marry said shaking me awake. I had fallen asleep listening to Josh playing the piano. "I'm up I'm up." I said sitting up. Jet leg was kicking in.
"I brought your dress I need you to try it on so we can work on my dress." Marry said. She was sitting on the other side of my bed. I sat up and stretched. "Okay get the dress." I said getting out of bed. Marry got up and closed the door. She handed me a garment bag.
I took out the vibrant red dress. The straps were thin and the dress flowed to the ground. "Put it on!" Marry ordered. I laughed and did as I was told. The dress fit perfectly bringing in my waist, and flowing down.
"Audrey you look so beautiful!!!" Marry said staring at me. "Josh Matt you gotta see this!!" She said opening the door. "Marry no." I wined. Josh and Matt appeared in the door way.
"Wow." Josh said leaning against the door frame. "Isn't she beautiful!!!" Marry said examining her work. "Yes but not as beautiful as you." Matt said kissing her cheek. She laughed kissing him.
"Can I change now?" I asked. "Oh right! Out both of you!" Marry said pushing Josh and Matt out closing the door. I changed back into my clothes, and put the dress back in the garment bag hanging it up in the closet.
"You're gonna look so beautiful I can't wait!!" Marry said. "But you're gonna look even more beautiful." I laughed opening my door. Marry and I joined Matt and Josh in the living room. We sat there chatting until Matt and Marry decided it was time to go.
We said our goodbyes, and with that it was just Josh and I again. "Do you wanna watch a movie?" He asked shoving his hands in his pockets. "Sure!" I said sitting down on the couch. Josh sat on the other side of the couch looking through Netflix. We both finally agreed on watching the goonies.
I felt my eyelids becoming more and more heavy as the movie progressed. It wasn't long before I slipped into a deep sleep.