Welp...welcome back!!

This is amazing. I never thought that I could get to the point of haveing to do another imagines book. I honestly never thought that the first one would reach the amount of popularity that it has. As I mentioned in the summery that when these get edited with paragraphs and all of that the Soda to my Steve edits them for me and that is MugglebornJediWolf I have mentioned her several times in the other book and i will mention her several more times to come. She truly is my impulse control sometimes so that has been todays best friend shout out. I take all constructive criticism. I want to make my stories better for you guys. May i agree with all the constructive criticism no, but i will take it, put it in my tool belt and use it for motivation later. Requests are open about our 7 favorite guys!! I aim to please and here's the thing guys if you have read the first one you guys might have noticed that I didn't make a two-bit imagine in the whole thing! He was mentioned in the preferences and had a few appearances in some of the imagines but he has never had one dedicated to him and even though I'm a Darry, Dallas, and Steve lover i know some of y'all are two-bit lovers and so thats why the first imagine is gonna go to all the two-bit lovers out there!! After i have the two-bit imagine posted i have a few things to post and them I have to work on some chapters for my other books cause i feel like they have been majorly neglected so check those out to if you haven't!! I'm going to update as often as i can. Thank you guys so much for reading!! I feel loved that all of you have read my book. Enough rambling for now right? Let's get on with the book!!

Stay gold and do it for johnny