Who says i love you first

Dallas- you of course. Do you really think that this hood will say it first?

Darry- He says it first. He had come home from a long, hard day at work to see you making dinner for him and the gang. After dinner he took a shower then laid with you on the couch. He was holding you in his arms. You were both half asleep and thought that you was asleep so he kissed the top of your head and whispered "I love you." You smiled and said "I love you too Dare bear." 

Soda- He does. You and him had been officially dating for a week before he said it.

Pony- You did. You were his first girlfriend and he wasn't sure about anything. Despite Soda and Dally's advice he always let you make the first move. No matter what it was.

Johnny- He did. It was right after his parents had beat him, you and him were laying on the old car seat holding onto him. He had his face buried in the crook of  your neck as he calmed down his light sobs to even breathing. You rubbed his back and told him that you will always be there for him. "I love you so much Y/N/N." He said hoarsly. "I love you too Johnnycakes. So much more than you could ever imagine."

Steve- you did. He's not the sweetest of guys so he's not gonna say it before you do.

Two-Bit- He did. He was drunk when he said it, but he said it nonetheless