Chapter Two

I ran up to my usual stop at the ice cram shop to pick up a blue ice cream and a black coated ice cream. I paid and walked past a tiny wolf girl on my way out. She stared at me in wonderment, she would probably never see another jaguar or even a class 5 or above again. I shined a smile at her, two sharp teeth stuck out, built to tear into flesh, she immediatly shrunk into a ball behind her father.

Her father saw his daughters fear and puffed out his chest before quietly sinking back himself when he saw it was me who scared her. no one will ever dare to mess with me.

I left the store and ran over and hopped up on the wall Jack sat on, he gracefully took the cone from my hands.

We had began dating and now it had been a few months. People used to bully him for his choice of dark clothes, and for always covering his eyes. He was ashaamed for the color, but personally I loved them. Others always made fun of him for whatever they wished, but now he is happier, left alone, because I claimed him as mine, and I am his. No one would dare mess with me.

We ate our ice cream until it melted in the heat of the mid summer high. He grabbed my hand and I hopped down, he lead me as I stuck close by, he was the best thing I ever had, the best thing I will ever have. Jack lead me into a little shop in the town square, a tiny store that sold the type of clothes I loved.

"I found this place, and I knew youd like it, find a new outfit, Ill buy whatever. I looked at him.

"What!" I stood dazed in the entrance as he went up to the cashier and began to talk, my ears shifted trying to listen in, but he had all ready gotten to know how I work and changed positions so I couldnt listen in.

I gave up and took a look around the store. Jack offered me many things, and bought me lots, and I hated it, but he always seemed to break down if I didnt take his offerings.

I found some shorts a tank top, and a shirt that hangs off a shoulder to go over. With some fish net stockings to complete the outfit. I left for the fitting room witch was a small lifted box with a curtain to enclose me. . . barely.

I began to undress and placed my clothes softly on a small seat. Next I grabbed to stockings, and engtly tugged them up my legs. As I grabbed the shorts I could hear others enter the store. I placed the shorts at my feet and stepped in, pulling them up and looking in the mirror on the wall to check how they fit and how they felt around my tail, the hole just big enough to fit the fluff at the base. Next I grabbed the tank and pulled it on over my head, avoiding my ears, as they are sensitive to the touch. The tank fit rather well, just tight enough for how I like it. Finally I place the bigger thin shirt on top and place my boots back on my feet. As I finished I bent back up and checked how the outfit look put together. As I looked from top to bottom I two pairs of eyes watching from under the side of the box.

Before the eyes could fully scram I reached under and yanked out two child squirrels, rather unkept critters, some of the lowest lower class animals, weakest of the bunch. I held them up by their tails as they sueeked and screamed. I exited the room with all eyes on me.

"Peepers don't deserve life, expecially someone so low." The presumed mother and father watched in horror as tehir children were in the hands of a monster, as I was nicknamed by the towns folk. 

No one had seen me mad before, but now I am pissed, I don't like being watched, I don't like children, I really don't like peeping toms. I dropped the children and they landed with a splat, thud! on the hard cement flooring. I went back into the dressing room and gathered my original clothes. I walked up beside Jack at the counter.

"Hello miss- " I cut off the old man at the register.

"Did you not see the boys looking under my stall?" I glared at the man.

"N-no, I saw no such thing! I have been taling to this young man!" He talked quickly and mustered towards Jack, who looked back at where the children had been peeping on me. He let out a small growl, but low enough only I could hear.

"Sir- I must correct my self for the owner of this scummy establishment. Look you piece of disgusting excuse for a meat sack, I know you are lying." I leaned forward and grabbed the mans neck, he immeditaly began turning blue. I pulled him forward and over the counter, no less than 240 pounds of fat. I leaned back and whispered in the capybaras ear. "Im going to leave, and I will let you live, but if I ever see you again-" I reached up and dragged a nail across his upper neck, leaving blood in its wake, "- Your mine."

I dropped the man and left as he tumbled over the counter. Jack quietly followed behind. I knew Jack couldn't stand up for me, he had to hide something, I knew but I musnt say anything, its our secret now.

We calmly walked outside of the store and paused. Jack placed a hand on my shoulder and leaned down from his over six foot height, "You going to be okay?" I looked up at him and smiled while nodding to calm him down, but worry still clouded over his crimson color."

A loud alarm sounded throughout the town, interrupting our thoughts. My head snapped up and scanned the area, the down town street was rushed by giant cage like trucks, and men in armored back carrying black guns rushed around, taking people. Taking us.

Screams filled the air as half humans were corralled into the cages. Jack stood firmly in front of me, trying to hide me as we backed away. But it was too late I was noticed and the men came after me, I began to run. Run for my life. Jack could only stand by and watch and I knew that, but I wish he could do something. 

Jaguars we not made for running, we were made for quick straight in for the kill movements. I quickly lost my speed and I was taken to the ground.

Time seemed to slow as I screamed and yelled, thrashing. . . destroying the clothes of the men, they held tightly and more men only showed up to contain me. Twenty men barely handled me, but I was losing strength, I cried when I finally lost.

Carried off into a cage, crammed inside. Jack watched, and that's the day I began to hate the wind. I didn't want to see him cry, but blowing the hair away from his face, liquid spilled from his crimson eyes, they only saw him as human, but he was so much more.