Author Interviews

Interview with Discovered Author @yourstrulytrina (Author of Falling for the Opposite, Hollywood's Princess, and Resetting Our Love). 

Name? Trina, but at the same time, it’s not Trina… understand? Nope? Okay, just call me Trina.

Age? The little number between fourteen and sixteen.

How did you come up with your username? I love referring to myself as ‘yours truly’ in speeches and the likes, I just added my name and the username was born.

Why did you join Wattpad? I used to write fanfictions on another site, but I wanted to write stories with my own plots and characters. Wattpad became really popular, and I decided to transfer my writing here. Best decision of my life.

When did you join Wattpad? May 4, 2013. If it wasn’t for wattpad, I won’t be able to know the exact date.

Which one of your works are you most proud of? My first book which I treat like my first born child, Falling For The Opposite. It may be sloppy in terms of writing, but it’s the reason why I continue to write in this site.

Who are your favorite authors, on and off Wattpad? JessGirl93 for wattpad, and John Green for non-wattpad.

What are your favorite books, on and off Wattpad? In 27 Days by HonorInTheRain when it comes to wattpad, and Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher for outside of this site.

Weirdest thing about you? I’m practically weird all over, I’m such a shame.

Most embarrassing story? That time I slipped on mud during freshman year, what makes it worse is that my whole class was there to see it. I will never live it down.

Are you working on a new book? If so, Can you tell us a little bit about it?: So far, I have drafts of different plot lines, but none of them are yet to be turned into a full book, so none at this moment. Maybe I’ll finish up the ones I have in-progress for now.

Thank you so much TeenLifeMag for interviewing me!

Interview with the Undiscovered Author @esoterically (Author of Heartbreakers Club)

Name? Jade Carson

Age? Fourteen<

How did you come up with your username? I was reading this book on Wattpad, and the word 'Esoteric' was in it, and I thought it was a beautiful word, plus I loved the meaning of it. Thus, 'esoterically' was born.

Why did you join Wattpad? When I was in eighth grade, a lot of my friends were joining Wattpad and it became popular in my school, so that's how I found it. I absolutely love reading, so when I found the site and discovered there were over millions of books written by regular people like me and you, I was amazed and quickly signed up

When did you join Wattpad? In January of 2013, with my first account@viicarious, I made the account esoterically in February of this year.

Which one of your works are you most proud of? I am most proud of my book, The Heartbreakers Club. I remember posting it just three months ago. I didn't expect it to get as popular as it is now. I honestly love this book, and I love writing it and I hope people enjoy reading it!

Who are your favorite authors, on and off Wattpad? I honestly don't really gave favorites, on and off Wattpad because I am way too decisive. But I must admit that AnchoredShips on Wattpad is really good at her craft and off Wattpad, John Green and Stephen Chbosky are really good :3

What are your favorite books, on and off Wattpad? As mention before, I'm way too indecisive. I guess two of my favorites are, 5:48 by Anchored Ships and The Quirky Tale Of April Hale by demonicblackcat. Off Wattpad, I would say that 'The Perks Of Being A Wallflower' and 'Thirteen Reasons Why' are two more of my favorite books.

Weirdest thing about you? I sometimes talk to myself. Like, I would practice what to say in a given situation, although it rarely happens.

Most embarrassing story? if you don't mind I rather not share my story :)Are you working on a new book? If so, Can you tell us a little bit about it? I am actually working on a new book, it's called 'Femininity, My Ass." It's my entry for a writing challenge by @beautyatwork, The challenge is called 'A Study Of Femininity.'