viii. i'm sorry.

CHAPTER EIGHT.
[ viii. i'm sorry. ]
/ IRL /

     CHARLEY WAITED AND waited for what seemed like forever for the boy to show up and say one last goodbye. She continued to wait and wait until she basically gave up. Not a lot of people showed up at the diner today, so it gave her time to stare and see if the boy was gonna say his goodbye.

     It concerned and worried her a bit that less and less people were coming to the diner, but always shrugged it off. She sighed and looked at the clock and it was getting closer and closer to his flight time. Then, something caught Charley's eye. She whipped her head towards the door and saw nothing. She sighed and gave up.

He never came to say goodbye.

Noah made his family drop him off at the diner really quick. He got out of the car and approached the door. He saw the blonde playing with her hair and laying on the counter, there wasn't any customers. He wanted to open the door, he really did, but he couldn't. Noah didn't wanna cry and get all sad. So, he let go of the door handle and looked at her one last time. "See you later," he whispered to himself. He backed away and got in the car. Tears stung his eyes and he watched as the diner faded in the distance.

Noah will regret not saying goodbye in person, but that's for a later time.

—————

IM EMO AND THIS IS SHORT. THIS IS PRACTICALLY FORESHADOWING AND SOME OF YOU KNOW WHATS COMING.