Her Power

“Wake up!”

                “Ow!” Laxus opened one of his eyes and sat up after feeling something hard crack against his skull. He held his head his hand where he was struck. He awoke to an angry Lucy that was glaring down at him. “What was that for, Blondie?”

                Lucy turned around and sat on the edge of the bed, looking down at her own lap in annoyance. She had placed her hands on her knees. She had already changed into her new clothes for the day since she took a bath last night. She had a side pigtail on the right.

                Laxus lazily sat up with his elbows supporting his upper body. He lowered his head and shut his eyes. “No one is forcing you to stay in the bed. I don’t get why you interrupted my sleep?”

                Lucy’s eyes shimmered with rage as her cheeks blushed. “I wasn’t going to let a pervert like you keep calling out my name.”

                Laxus looked over at the other blond. “What are you going on about?”

                “You talk in your sleep,” Lucy stated. She moved her hands up to her blue skirt and clenched it with her fist. “You kept on grumbling out my name and kept saying all kinds of stuff. Is that seriously how men think in this world?” The last sentence was more to herself than to Laxus.

                Laxus rolled his eyes up, trying to figure out what she was talking about. He then remembered his dream last night and it was far from innocent. He imagined himself on top of the maiden, inside her, ravaging that beautiful bust body of hers. She screamed his name and he screamed hers.

                The very thought of the dream gave him morning wood. He looked at the embarrassed girl. It really would be fun to make her his and make her feel what are the shining stars in the sky could never give her. Was that the type of devouring she talked about when she referred to him or was it something else?

                If it was the first he would gladly partake in it, but the latter gave him a strange feeling in his heart. Was it protection?

                Lucy shut her eyes and lifted her head still very annoyed by the situation. “You said you would help me get back home. So let’s get started?” She didn’t trust him, but he was the only person she knew in this world and she still had four months of life left.

                Laxus sighed. “Fine, but let’s get some breakfast first. I’m no good if I’m starving.”

                Lucy was very angry by the delay; however, she agreed.

*

                Laxus and Lucy sat across from each other at the hotel’s dining room. Lucy had a small plate of toasts, eggs, and bacon. Laxus on the other hand had half a dozen plates in front of him. “There’s something I still don’t get about you. Why do you ever leave the Celestial world if you want to stay there?”

                Lucy looked down at her food that she had already taken a bit out of. “It’s not like I want to, it’s just the way it is.”

                “What do you mean by that?” Laxus questioned. “None of your business. It’s just the order of things.”
                “I’m the one helping you out you can at least answer my questions.”

                Lucy slammed her hands on the table. “It’s your fault I’m stuck here in the first place!”

                “And I can’t help you if I don’t know the whole situation.”