A Charming Suprise

Clothes were scatter across the bedroom.

                Laxus lied in the bed with his arm around the waist of the woman he had spent the night with the night before. The sun had just started to rise with its beautiful light entering the room. Laxus’ eyes struggled to stay close for a moment.

                He finally slowly opened them. The first thing he spotted as his vision cleared was the long shinning black hair of the woman that he was now spooning with. A gentle smile appeared on his face. “Hey, there beautiful.” His eyes were filled with love.

                The woman lying beside him turned around in his arm to face him. The woman’s face held a dangerous beauty which seemed to come from the large amount of makeup she wore. She was just as naked as her counterpart, having a busty chest and well curve ass.

                The woman smiled back at Laxus. “Hey, there. How are you feeling today, sweet stuff?”

                Laxus let out a light chuckle. He cupped the woman’s cheek. “Well, my wounds don’t feel as bad as yesterday if that’s what you mean.”

                The woman slid her hand over the dragon slayer’s bandaged chest. “Well, that didn’t seem to stop you last night. I really didn’t know you could move like that.”

                Laxus raised his eyebrow. “Oh, then maybe I should show you what else I can do.”

                The woman placed a seductive look on her face. “That sounds like fun, but I think I’ll make us breakfast first. You stay here and rest.” She gave Laxus a kiss on his bandaged cheek then slid out of the man’s grip, placing her feet gently on the ground.

                The dark beauty stood up and headed for the door as Laxus watched her swing her ass back and forth. On her right hand shined a ring with a heart on it.

                The door closed behind the woman.

                Laxus smiled then rolled onto his back with his right hand resting on his stomach. He stared up at the ceiling content. “That Sara.” The sudden peace was interrupted when Laxus felt a pain in his head and he grabbed the side of his head, grabbing the locks of his hair. He shut his eyes.

                He clenched down on his teeth. The sound of a roaring dragon echoed into his mine for a moment before the pain went away. He let go of his head and dropped the hand on the bed. He unclenched his teeth and opened his eyes.

                “What was that?” Laxus questioned. “I feel like I’m forgetting something.” Laxus’ eyes shimmered with confusion and misunderstanding.

*

                Lucy and Gray stopped in the middle of a park of the latest city they had come in. Lucy held onto the strap of her bag as she looked at the water fountain that. “So how much further until we get to this Magnolia place?” the maiden asked. Strangely Lucy and Gray were the only ones in the park.

                Gray looked over to the blond with his hands in his pockets. “Just a couple more cities now then you’ll finally be able to see the guild. I’m sure you’ll love it there.” The ice make wizard gave the girl a reassuring smile.

                Lucy gently nodded.

                Then Lucy was tackled to the ground from behind, sliding toward the fountain. She was flipped around with her arms pinned above her head by her attacker.