Chapter - 10 An Attempt At Truth Or Dare

(Y/N) POV)

The three roommates settled into their cozy new room. Rin and Miku sat on two of the beds signalling that they had already 'claimed' them.

Rin and Miku gave me this look saying 'let's get down to business.' And oh, I was not in for a surprise.

"So, (Y/N)..." Rin started to say, the expression on her face didn't communicate that anything good was going to come out of her mouth next... "Do you have a crush on Lenny?" I instantly blushed, and the fact that she said 'Lenny' didn't make things any better.

I shook my head because I didn't want to open my mouth, too scared that I would say the wrong thing.

"We know you do, no need to hide it," Miku smirked.

"W-well if you already know t-then why are you asking me?" I said. I cursed in my head because I stuttered.

"You've got a point..." Miku mumbled.

"BUT WE STILL NEED TO KNOW!"

"Do you though?" I asked, my by now my blush had calmed down a little. Suddenly we heard a knock on the door, I prayed that this would stop them from nagging me about Len.

"I'll get it!" Rin exclaimed as she happily walked over to the door, she slowly opened it, making sure it wasn't some drunk pedophile. As she opened the door, it revealed blonde hair almost identical to Rin's and a pair of electric blue eyes.

"Oh hey, bro." She said, "What's up?"

"Oh well IA came to my room and asked if we wanted to play truth or dare downstairs. So they told me to come to your room and ask you guys." Rin smirked as soon as she heard this.

"Oh, we would love to." It was like the devil had suddenly taken over her entire body.

"Oh yes, let's go!" Miku shot out of her bed and walked to the door. I thought that if I sat there and didn't say a word, they wouldn't notice me, so that's exactly what I did. But I guess luck just wasn't on my side today.

"You coming (Y/N)?" Len asked. I knew I couldn't stay hidden.

"Uhm I might sit this one out if tha-" Rin cut me off

"NO, YOU MUST COME!" Rin said dragging me over to the door. Lens face looked like he had just seen the grim reaper, Miku shared the same expression.

(Author's POV)

"Uh, I don't think you need to drag her..." Miku said, quite worried for the (H/C) Female currently being dragged into the elevator. Rin still hadn't let go of poor (Y/N).

"R-rin, do you mind letting me go?" Rin suddenly leg go of you like she hadn't noticed she was still holding onto you.

The elevator was very quiet apart from the very awkward elevator music, by now Len probably had a bunch of crazy butterflies inside of him, as he was stuck in an elevator with three girls, one of those being his crush. Who he was standing very close to.

The most movement that was going on was the few smirks Rin gave her twin brother. After what felt like forever they had finally reached the ground floor. The elevator doors slowly opened revealing all their Vocaloid friends sitting in a circle waiting for the four missing members.

They hurriedly tiptoed over to the circle, being careful not to make much noise, given Master's room was on the ground floor. He wanted his room to be here because he wanted full access to everything that was on the ground floor.

"Alright, should we start?" IA whispered

"Yes, yes, lemme start!" Rin said whisper-yelling.