Chapter 19 - Confessions (Rin & Len Birthday Special!) part 1

(Y/N) POV)

I woke up, excited and full of energy, why? You might ask? Well because today is Rin and Len's birthday. I'm very excited that it's their birthday today because they are just the most amazing friends I could ever ask for!

I had already made two birthday cards for them last night, I almost got caught, but it was done!

-flashback-

I was working hard at my desk at 8:00 PM, I really needed to get their cards done tonight. I was really busy today with recording songs, so right now was the only time I had.

I suddenly heard a knock at my door

*Knock, knock, knock*

"I- uh, wait a minute," I yelled to whoever it was behind the door, but they didn't listen, they opened that door wide open, and they could possibly see everything, I quickly hid the cards behind my back and looked to see who it was. It was Len.

"What ya doing (Y/N)?" He asked taking a few steps into my room, I took a few steps back.

"I, uh..." Was all I said, he looked over to my desk to see what I was doing. But the only things on my desk were some pencils and pens.

He took more steps forward and I took more steps back. This continued until I was met with the wall behind me. 'crap'

"What are you hiding (Y/N)?" He asked, still walking closer to me.

"N-nothing, really," I said, blushing at the fact of him being so close.

"I don't believe you."  I stayed quiet.

He stood there staring at me until we heard more knocks on the door. Then Rin burst through my door.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! IM SO EXCITED TOMORROW IS MY BIRTH-" She stopped and stared at us, "LEN! ARE YOU TRYING TO RAPE (Y/N???!!!"

"N-no, of course not, it's just, she was hiding something from me." 'So cute,' I thought

"Just, come with me..." Rin said dragging her brother out my room. I mouthed a thank you to her, and she nodded in response. I went back to my desk and finished my work.

-end of flashback-

Once I finished recalling what happened last night, I got ready. I still needed a few things for their presents, so I snuck out of the mansion, being careful not to attract anyone's attention, especially not Len or Rin.

I had successfully escaped. I caught a taxi to the nearest supermarket. All I needed were a few oranges, a few bananas, wrapping paper and some ribbon. I had already gotten the majority of their presents previously. So I didn't need much.

Soon I reached the supermarket. I thanked the taxi driver and made my way into the store. I first went to the fruit and veg section. I got five bananas and five oranges. I made sure to get really big ones.

Then I went to the craft section and found myself some yellow and orange wrapping paper, I also found some suitable ribbon. I headed over to the checkout, I bought the things and caught a taxi back to the Vocaloid mansion.

Once again, I snuck back into the mansion and into my room, where all the wrapping would commence.

I started with Rin's presents first. I got Rin some orange and quite girly clothes, some of her favourite TV show merch, some jewellery, a new phone case, and of course the oranges I bought a few minutes ago. I finished wrapping her presents and attached the card to them.