Chapter 17- The trip home

(Y/N) POV

I was so excited to go to the mall with my friends, especially because Len would be there... ehehem... But we only had an hour, and there's so little you can do in that amount of time. But let's hope we can make the most out of it!

"Hmmm, the mall is... This way" Luka said pointing to her right. And yes, we had to use a map.

"Are you sure this is the right way?" Rin asked while Len dragged her across the ground.

"Yes, I'm sure." Luka took another look at the map before continuing. A few minutes passed and we were right where we began.

"How about I have a look" I suggested. Luka handed the map to me. "No wonder we aren't going the right way, the map is upside down." I giggled while I started to lead the group to the mall.

-------------Time skip to the mall------------------

"Finally" Rin flopped onto the nearest couch while she caught her breath. "You should've just given the map to (Y/N) in the first place"

"Well, being able to read a map is a good skill to have, and I guess I just have that skill..." Rin hummed in agreement.

"Where do you guys want to go first?" Miku asked.

"Well I'm starving"

"WHAT? We just had breakfast Rin"

"Yeah I know but..."

"How about we go to the clothing store?" Miku interrupted.

"Okay let's go!" The whole group said in unison. And so we all went to the clothing store. Rin and Miku really wanted to buy an outfit for me, as much as I tried to persuade them not to, they kept insisting.

"Can we pleeeeeeeeeease choose out some clothes for you?" They begged.

"No, guys really, you shouldn't spend any money on me."

"But Len will like it," Rin said, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Oh shut up."

"We know you like him" They both said.

"I-I DON'T!"

"Yes you dooooo"

"NO I DON'T"

"yeah, you do"

"... FINE YOU CAN BUY ME AN OUTFIT!"

"YAY" They both cheered. And so they went into the store, looking at every piece of clothing. They just told me to sit and wait on a couch outside the shop.

"Hey, whatcha doing?" I heard a familiar voice say.

"Hm?" I turned around, to see Len.

"O-oh, uh, N-nothing!"

"Then why is such a  beautiful girl sitting by herself hm?" he asked, I smiled at his comment. he took a seat next to me. 'He's so close' I thought in my head, and that only made me blush.

"Well, uh, Rin and Miku, w-wanted to buy me some clothes. And they told me to wait outside..." I nervously said.

"Oh, well, do you want me to wait with you?" Len offered.

"I-I mean, um, if you want to... You don't have to... But uh, yeah..." I stuttered

"Oh, well then I'll stay with you." He said, giving his signature smile. 'sooo cute!' I was thinking. For the rest of the time, we were just sitting there in silence, until a group of girls came out of the store.