Chapter 13 - A strange encounter

(Y/N) POV

"So guys, I guess (Y/N) And IA are up next" Master announced over the microphone. I could hear the muffled voice from in the bathroom... I guess I better stop blushing and get out there... Here it goes...

As I walked to backstage, I saw IA already getting ready to sing our song, oh yeah, we'll be singing magnet.

I started to shake and feel a big thumping in my chest... *sigh* 'why now, why do I have to be so nervous over a practice?' I thought to myself as I walked up the steps to backstage, we were just about to get into position when Miku came up to me and hugged me then cheered me on, saying.

"Good luck (Y/N)!!" Rin said the same, as they both took a seat in front of the stage.

The curtains started to rise, and my anxiety just got worse... The thumping in my chest was bothersome, the sweat coming from my palms and my forehead got thicker, and I shook even more.

Once the curtains were as far up as they could go, we started our performance.

----------------------------------------------Time skip ----------------------------------------- (because if I typed in the song you guys would skip it anyway...)

As we went further into the song my fright of being on stage (in front of I dunno, people who have been nice ever since I got here...) slightly went away, and I focused on the task at hand.

"WOOOOO! I could hear what sounded like a heard of animals coming my way, 'oh shit' I thought, 'they're going to give me HUUUUGE MAMA HUGS AND KISSES aren't they?' Nah just kidding... But I was right...

Miku stepped in for a hug, but Oh Mai GaWD RiN JUsT PusHeD HER FuDgiNG WAY IN!!! AND SUFFOCATED ME!! THERE END OF STORY... But no, Len came in to save me... Such a gentleman... I blushed at the thought, luckily for me, no one noticed.

"Right guys now we need to be back at the hotel by about 10:00 do whatever you want until then..." Master said as he almost fell asleep.

"(Y/N)!! DO YOU WANT TO HANG OUT??" Rin yelled even though she was right next to me...

"Don't know about you but I actually want my hearing... But yes I would love to hang out," Rin frowned at the comment and everyone else just giggled, but Len who did his lil' smirk. ;)

"Rin just shoved the comment away after and linked her arm in mine and we ran outside into the freezing cold... But then we saw something very peculiar, we saw a few lightning bolts, a few sparks of fire, and... ice, behind some bushes.

"I WANNA GO SEE!!" Rin exclaimed, "IT MAY BE A SHOW!" We still had our arms linked together. We ran to reveal a few young boys about our age.

The one with the lightning/electricity bolts had yellowish hair with a black lightning bolt on the right side. He gave you a smirk and a wink, making you blush.

The other boy who the fire and ice came from had half red hair, half white, with a burn mark on his left side. Right around his eye. He just gave you two a lifeless expression.

There were two others one with spiky red hair and literally shark teeth... He gave you and Rin a peace sign.

And the last one had REEEALY spikey blonde hair, even spiker than the others, he had a huge evil looking frown on his face, as smoke started to come out of his hands. You could feel Rin shaking as he did this. And what do ya know she just ran away screaming

"SORRY (Y/N), I GOTTA GO RIGHT NOW!!!" Obviously, you knew It was because she was scared... But anyways.

For some reason, you felt like your feet kept moving closer and closer to the rather strange four boys.

The blondie came closer and screamed in your face "GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE YOU BASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The red-haired shark put a hand on His shoulder and said

"Gosh Bakugou, she's just a pedestrian, right now you are looking more like a villain than a potential hero..." He continued, but then faced you "Hi I'm Eijiro Kirishima, the blonde one is Katsuki Bakugou. He's Denki Kaminari" He pointed to the yellow-haired one, with the unique lightning bolt in his hair.

"HEY! Kirishima! I wanted to introduce myself to the girl myself!!!!" He went on "I'm Denki Kaminari-" You cut him off with a short insult.

"Haha more like calamari... You know the seafood??!!" His face went fully red as he backed away and made room for the half cold, half hot guy to introduce himself.

"I'm Shoto Todoroki." He said short sharp and shiny.

"Hmmm interesting, so what are these, powers exactly?"

"Oh, they're our quirks!" Kaminari (Calamari) Exclaimed "We were born with them and they're basically a special power... I'm guessing you could tell, but my quirk is electricity, Kirishima's is hardening, he can basically harden any part of his body. Bakugou, Is explosion pretty self-explanatory, And Todoroki's is half fire, half ice."

"Oh cool! So uh how come only you guys have quirks and the majority of the world hasn't?"

"Oh, actually most of the population have quirks but, uh they've started to get rarer outside of Japan. I guess they're just 'hiding' their quirks or something? I really don't know..."

"Yeah, all of a sudden the society just stopped using their quirks after All Might... Kind of yeah. Too many details" Todoroki said. You kind of got it but obviously being introduced to something your not familiar with is kind of hard to take in.

Len's POV

'Why the heck is she talking to those strangers?' I felt a wash of jealousy go through me, as she continued to talk to the strangers.

Authors POV

"Umm, I'm so sorry but I think I got to go now... It's almost 8:00 and I have to go back to my hotel before 10:00 so I guess maybe if you guys stick around then I can see you again!"

"Wait!" Kaminari said, "If you are in a hotel that means you're not from around here... Right?"

"Oh yeah no" You answered. "I came here for a concert"

"Woah which singer are you seeing," Kirishima asked

"Oh Ummm, I am the singer... Performing with my friends... We're known as the vocaloids..."

"WHAT THE FLIPPING MUTHER FUDGER HELL?" Kaminari shrieked. "I LOVE THAT BAND!! IM SO GOING TO YOUR CONCERT AND CHEER YOU ON!!"

"about you not coming from here.." Todoroki mentioned, "We aren't actually from here."

"Oh well, then where are you from?"

"Oh we came from Japan, how about you?" By then Bakugou had just gotten so bored, he just wandered off.

"BAKUGOU!"Kirishima yelled running after him...

"It kills me to say it but uh we better go..." Kaminari said pointing in the direction Bakugou went.

"See you around..." Todoroki just walked away

"OH YEAH AND WE'LL SEE YOU AT THE CONCERT!!" Kaminari yelled back, they all waved at you, all but Bakugou...

'What's up with him?' you thought about the strange boy...then you blushed at the thought of your three new 'friends' if you could call them that, (except for Bakugou) coming to your concert...

'Oh, fudge I forgot to tell them that I'm from Japan too... *sigh*... Well, I guess things happen for a reason huh...'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N hewow I hope you enjoyed my little BNHA (Boku No Hero Academia) Encounter, I'm sorry, im just REALLY INTO THE SHOW RIGHT NOW!!! AHHH. And I really wanted to write a story about it, but I thought I should finish this one first... Anyways cya guys!