an old Friend

This chapter is based after 'a Princes of lothal' and shows the crew return to lothal shortly after, into smaller towns to avoid being seen.

After their encounter with Princess liea a few days back, the squadron needed some more supplies for the growing fleet. Ezra contracted Old Jho on lothal and found out that imperials were picking up supplies from his settlement Jhothal. "Old Jho, are you there? It's Ezra Bridger" Ezra asked via hologram. "Good to see you again Ezra. What do you request?" Old Jho replied. "We could do with some supplies for the fleet, do you know where we could find some away from the capital?" Ezra asked Joe. "As a matter of fact imperial transports have been coming to this settlement to pick up supplies for the complex. They're being shipped from the centre of the settlement, so if you act fast you can get done before they run out" Jho infirmed the crew. "That's great Joe, but how are we going to get them unnoticed?" Hera said. "We have two stormtrooper uniforms and a transport, so who's going to volunteer?" Sabine said.

the crew picked up the same stormtrooper uniform Rex and Kanan used in the Interdictor a few months back (in stealth strike). So Rex and Kanan again volunteered and brought Ezra along, in a cadet uniform, and boarded their imperial shuttle and headed over to lothal. "This brings back memories, but not any of the good ones." Rex said to kanan. "All we have to do is pick up some food supplies from the town. It won't be heavy with imperial activity, they won't have any reason to expect us." Kanan replied. "I hope your right" Rex said worryingly. Ezra joined them not long after in his cadet uniform. "Once we land, we'll find old Joe and he'll show us to the supplies." Ezra infirmed Rex and Kanan. "Avoid detection will you, we could do with some time off to organise the fleet" Zeb sarcastically replied. "Don't worry big guy, we will. We'll be back soon" kanan said back to the rest of the crew.

The shuttle left the liberator's docking bay and jumped into hyperspace towards Lothal. They had a clearance code for the kind of operations they can perform, and they had the codes for being tasked to collect supplies for admiral konstentine's star destroyer, which was away from lothal at the time. "You ready rex?" Kanan asked "yep" Rex replied as they jumped out of hyperspace and moments later they heard "Shuttle ST 45 transmit clearance codes" said by an imperial officer. "Transmitting clearance codes now" Rex responded. And soon enough there plan worked perfectly. "Shuttle ST 45 you are clear for passages towards Lothal" said by the officer. "Thank you Sir" rex replied, keeping it casual.

Within minutes they landed just outside the town of Jhothal, and Ezra contracted old Jho to inform him they had landed. "Old Jho, it's Ezra. We've landed outside the settlement, not much patrol around here so I think we're good" Ezra informed Jho. "That's good to here, I'll be waiting in my cantina for you" old Jho replied. "Ok we'll be there in a minute" Ezra said back. "Come on, we'll see what's there" Kanan said. As they made there way over towards old Joe's cantina they noticed there was barly any imperial troops patroling the area, which was good for them.

Eventually they reached old Jho's cantina, and Joe instantly recognised them as they entered the cantina. They stayed quiet, to avoid possible detection and kept their tone of conversation normal. Ezra opened the front of his helmet, and wispered "hey Jho, good to see you again" to Jho. "You to Ezra. Come on, I'll show you to the crates" Joe replied quietly. He escorted them outside and towards the center of the town, and there they saw a huge bunch of food crates ready to be shipped. They kept in discuise all the way through it.

"How many do you need for your destroyer" Jho said to Rex, whilst remaining under cover. "Seven should be enough for a while" Rex replied. "Ok, take what you need and I'll help you with some" Jho said to them, so that he could talk with Ezra after. Jho, Rex and Kanan took 2 crates, while Ezra handled with one, and they headed off towards their shuttle. Once they did that Ezra wanted to stay in the town for s few hours before they left, just so he could relax a bit because of the inquisitors stressing him out.

"Kanan. Could we stay a little longer? I feel like I need to calm down a bit, since we have those inquisitors coming after us" Ezra asked Kanan. "Sure Ezra, but we can't stay too long. We'll stay an extra few hours if it helps" kanan replied calmly. Rex, Jho and Kanan walked back into the cantina while Ezra walked further in land where he could meditate and try to calm him mind. They realised that they wouldn't return to lothal for a short while, so they used this time to their advantage.

This is the intro chapter to this long story, so not much development but after a few chapters have been published, then I'll be getting into some deep storyline development 😉 hope you liked the intro, and I hope you like forward to the chapters to come 😁 I thought I'd add old Jho to this, because we didn't see enough of him plus it's a nice rememberence I think 😊 rest in peace 😢

I'll be adding a list of references in later chapters, which will be referencing gameplay from the games, SWR itself or things in real life to keep your eyes open whilst you read.

The main reference in this one was "shuttle ST 45" was the same one the crew boarded in S1 'droids in destress' 😁

😉 plus don't forget to follow MercuryBoySW to see his anazing storylines! 👌

New chapters coming soon!