Red Sun

After Ezra's victory over the 7th sister, he turned his attention towards the 5th brother, which wouldn't be any easier. He may not be as fast as the 7th sister, but he knew a good fighting style not to mention his large amount of strength. He took a stroll around and before long he sensed a very dark presence nearby. Moments later he spotted the 5th brother observing lothal's moons as one became a shade of red as it entered a phase of a lunar eclipse.

5th brother: look who's here.
Ezra: you knew I'd come. For hired jedi killers, you're not very good at your jobs.
5th brother: the war is the payoff. I'm not talking about money, I'm talking about galactic peace.
Ezra: excuse me.
5th brother: forget it. We've both heard enough speeches about higher caused by now. Time will decide who's right...end of story.
Ezra: I don't care if you lot think your right, and I've got reasons for getting rid of you!
5th brother: oh good. That's very good, yes I like that! This is between us now!
Ezra: and it ends here. *Ignites lightsaber*
5th brother: not here...follow me.

The 5th brother disappeared into the darkness behind him, and Ezra could feel his presence fading. So he had to rely on his sense of direction to figure out where the inquisitor was going. After chasing him for a few minutes he saw him on top of a nearby building, a few stories high.

5th brother: look how you turned out child. Just something else you have in common with the other kids.
Ezra: I chose this path! They're only kids!
5th brother: and kids can be cruel. Everyone is, they loose touch of it as they get older. Kids you can manipulate into doing or believing anything.
Ezra: that's why I'm ending you.
5th brother: let's see if you can keep up.

This time Ezra knew which direction he was heading. He cut around the building and followed his path, which was heading towards a landing platform for transportation to other planets. Once Ezra finally got near the platform he saw the inquisitor casting a huge shadow to the ground. In height he dwarfed Ezra, as well as strength, but Ezra was much faster. Once he reached the top he saw the 5th brother waiting for him. He then approached, with a slight amount of fear.

5th brother: how is this? We can play up here without damaging the area.
Ezra: you don't seem like the type to run and hide for you? But enough talk, let's gets this over with!
5th brother: ok...LET'S DANCE! *Ignites one blade*

The inquisitor launched at Ezra with them both clashing blades.

5th brother: I like your eyes child, they're full of hate and rage.

Ezra then broke the clash and forced the 5th brother back, and then throwing a few attacks as a counter, with each one being blocked. They then began their intense duel, with Ezra being the one to launch faster attacks than the 5th brother, but with the inquisitor launching much stronger attacks. They went on for about 5 minutes with each one trying to overpower the other, with them also throwing other attacks such as punches and kicks, Ezra even tried force pushing the 5th brother but that no affect on him. Eventually Ezra was fed up, and after he blocked an attack from the inquisitor he kicked him in the face which forced him back.

5th brother: You're good. But not good enough!

The 5th brother ignites his 2nd lightsaber.

5th brother: I'll split you in two!

He then ran at Ezra and started launching faster attacks at Ezra, with him spinning his duel bladed lightsaber which made it almost impossible for Ezra to attack him. After just over a minute Ezra was overwhelmed, and found no chance of taking on the 5th brother without getting killed. So Ezra had a choice to make. Stay in the battle, and risk getting killed, or retreat and face him again with a new tactic. Even though Ezra was full of rage, he knew the right moves to make. So Ezra found a window of opportunity, forced pushed he 5th brother back and he retreated off the platform to safer ground. The 5th brother then contacted his fellow inquisitor, who was in the imperial complex at this time.

5th brother: 7th sister, the boy has retreated into the capital.
7th Sister: what...how!? How did you beat him?
5th brother: do not doubt me 7th sister. He was good, but I overpowered him. I will face him again later, to see if he's up to the challenge.
7th sister: well...I'm impressed. Inform me of your actions.
5th brother: of course.

This chapter might surprise you, because the 5th broth didn't seam as good as that in the show, but I felt he was underrated, because I always thought he was much better than that on a good day, so that's why I did that chapter the way it was. The next one will be here soon. The kids part of the conversation was a reference to them kidnaping younglings, and manipulating them into inquisitors. And the "let's dance" was a reference to a 'metal gear rising revengance' character called 'Samuel Rodriguez' who is also voiced by Philip Anthony Rodriguez, the same guy who voices the 5th brother so I had to add it in there 😎