nightmare unleashed

This is where the 'Super smash Bros brawl' gameplay comes into inspiration! It will continue for chapters to follow and will eventually move onto metal gear. So if you've played this game, then I hope you like the referencing I've done 😁 I also played music from the gameplay to further inspire the chapters and when you see these two lines _______ that's when I played and stopped the music whilst reading/writing it, and it felt pretty good 😁 so I hope you enjoy 👍

The two jedi and the lasat all stated in the face of the inquisitors' creation, and since they knew nothing about how it functioned their best chances were to play it slow and smart by learning it's techniques and figuring out how to bringing it down, but this was no easy task.

They slowly walked toward it, keeping their guard up, and the mechanical terror threw the first attack slamming it's right fist on the ground, which the all avoided without struggle, and Kanan made his first move. He slashed his lightsaber on its left arm and to his shock it left only a scratch mark. "What!?" Kanan exclaimed in confusion, just before he got hit by another attack which sent him flying and luckily landing on his feet. "It's resistant to our lightsabers!" Ezra yelled. "How's that possible!? I thought lightsabers could cut through everything!?" Zeb replied. "Almost everything, but I have a feeling the inquisitors messed around with some sith magic of some sort" kanan told them. "Well....this won't be easy" Ezra said worryingly, and moments later it charged at them. "Move!!" Kanan yelled as they barely dodged it's charge, but using it to their advantage they all went to strike its core body area dealing only minor damage. They put some distance between it and them, as Ezra had a plan of attack.

"I've got a plan! I'll go for its arms, kanan you go for its head and Zeb....go for its legs! Bring it down!" Ezra infirmed them. "Now you're speaking my language" Zeb sarcastically replied. "Ok let's do it!" Kanan said with confidence and they all ran at the mechanical terror.
_______________________________________________________________

The three rebels continued running towards it and when they were yards away it slammed both fists on the ground creating a shock wave which, they all managed to avoid then launching at it dealing heavy strikes at their targeted areas, but before long it jumped high in the air and landed with a huge impact force, which sent them off their feet even away from the impact area. "It's more powerful than I thought" kanan worryingly said. "Just keep doing it's attacks and strike quick afterwards" Ezra informed. "Got it!" Zeb replied. They ran back at it, and it performed a very fast uppercut attack with its right at at Ezra, which he avoided easily and slashed at the elbow joint a spot second after which seemed to hurt it.

"It's working! Just keep at it!" Kanan yelled. Moments later it started slamming it's fists on the ground simultaneously for a few seconds and right after they all charged and dealt heavy strikes at it which caused it to step back a few yards, then it slammed both fists on either side of it, where kanan and Zeb were, but failed to hit them and took their strikes after it. It then began to stomp the ground a few times, which created huge impacts on the ground and after dodging a few it slammed its right foot, and got stuck.

The three rebels, within a split second, charged and all launched heavy strikes at its leg, with Zeb unleashing his lasat might, and managed to cause significant damage. "How's that!?" Zeb taunted at it. With its leg damaged it was very weak and kept fighting, launching two uppercut attacks and punching the ground with heavy attacks which all failed and the rebels all decided to target it's other leg. It slammed both it's fists again creating yet another shock wave, which sent Ezra flying but uninjured then Zeb & kanan struck its left leg dealing some minor damage causing it to stand uneven. Ezra rejoined the fight after and the mechanical terror made a big mistake.

It jumped high in the air and as it landed the impact cracked its right leg, causing it to fall backwards. "Go! Go! Go!" Ezra yelled as The three rebels took their opportunity and launched their heaviest attacks at its core and head areas and after a few seconds kanan stabbed his lightsaber through its head which caused it to react very aggressively.
_______________________________________________________________

Kanan removed his lightsaber and they all managed to get away from it smashing the ground in rage, and as it stood upright it jumped to a distance but when it landed the ground crumbled and it fell down a hole which lead to an unknown area.

"That was tough" Zeb said with exhaustion as they all ran to the hole it had created. "Where does that lead to Ezra? Do you know." Kanan asked. "I have no idea. The biggest question is how far down is it?" Ezra wondered. "You don't think it could survive that fall?" Zeb asked. "Only one way to find out big guy" they all waited for it to land in horror, and Sabine & Hera had traveled nearly all across the capital and were close by. "Spectre 2 to Spectre one! What were those noises!?" Hera asked. "Don't worry, we've had to deal with something the inquisitors' unleashed. Where are you?" Kanan replied. "Were about a few minutes away, we were near enough on the opposite side of the capital when you sent your location" Sabine told them. "Ok we'll make it quick, we might need your help later" kanan told them. "Ok. Spectre two out" Hera replied. All they could do was wait.
-
-
- (next chapter coming soon)
-
-
References:
- this whole chapter is inspired by the boss fight in the super smash Bros brawl story mode where you fight a mechanical monster called galleom. The attacks, the number of fighters and it's appearance are all inspired from that fight. And when it falls down the hole, galleom does the same thing in the story, so stay tuned to find out more.
- when they go for it's legs, that might sound familiar from a film called "the empire strikes back" 😁 AT-ATs 👌