Chapter 14

*KENZIE'S POV*

So Ginger and Carter had issues but they worked it out. It's been and a few hours since that and there together again. Alexis apologized to ginger an there now close friends. It was gettin late after we flew back to North Carolina, so I walked to the room but I was stopped by Kyle.

"We need to talk" he said pulling me in to a corner.

"Ok... what do we need to talk about" I questioned

"Well I only knew you for a couple of days but I like you...a lot" I was shocked "I know you and hayes are going out but I just want to tell you before you leave" he said

"Kyle I like you but on-" I was cut off by Kyle's lips but I felt nothing like what me and hayes had. I pushed him away and see Hayes standing there with tears in his eyes.

*HAYES POV*

I noticed Kenzie leave so I followed her. I saw Ginger crying then her walking in to the room then Kyle and Kenzie were talking and them Kyle kissed her. I had tears in my eyes I have never cried over a girl but Kenzie wasn't just a regular girl she was THE girl, the girl for me. She saw me with tears and anger. I walked over to Kyle and pushed him.

"WHY ARE YOU KISSING MY GIRLFRIEND, I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND!" I shouted about to punch him in my face but Kenzie held my wrist

"YOU KNEW I LIKED HER!" Kyle shouted back

"THE BOTH OF YOU STOP I HATE SEEING MY EX-BOYFRIEND AND MY FRIEND FIGHTING!" Kenzie yelled back

"Ex-boyfriend" I wined

"Yes, this is all too much for me I'm only 13 Hayes, my best friend just got her heart broken but that's solved then Kyle kisses me and you get mad I don't want to be in the middles of this you and Kyle became really good friend and I don't want it ruin that so when you and Kyle settle thing I'll think about me and you getting back together" She saw the sadness in my eyes. She leaned into kiss me one last time. I leaned in then her soft pink lips were touching. We pulled away shortly after and she walked away. That's the last time I saw Kenzie.

*1 month and a half later*

So I've been my room for a month in a half crying myself to sleep. I wouldn't come down stairs for nothin I would tell Skylyn to grab me snacks or dinner and leave it outside my room. Nash tried to convince me to come out side but I didn't. I didn't even attend school my moms said it was ok. I couldn't stop thinking about Kenzie and that day. I felt so empty So lonely I felt lost. I settled things with Kyle weeks ago.

*KENZIE'S POV*

Ever since that day in California I could never for give myself. Hayes haven't been to school and I'm really worried about him. I miss his laugh those eye those plumps lips everything reminded me of hayes. I wanted to talk to him so bad but I couldn't.

"You have to talk to him sooner or later" Dymond said kindly

"School ends in a week" Ashtown said

"And we're going to spend the whole summer with you" Megan said rubbing my back.

"I know, I know it's just what if he found another girl and wants nothing to do with me" I said crying evermore then what I already did for the past month and a half.

"Well, I'm going over there later to hang out with Nash you should come" Ash clarified

"I don't know Ash" I said nervously

"Your going and were going to make you look stunting" she said that because all I really did was cry cry and cry and eat ice cream.

Megan picked out and outfit with her fashion since I trusted her. Dymond did my hair since she want to become a hair stylist after becoming ms. Caniff of course. and Alyssa did my nails and Ash did my make up. I felt special to have friends like these people.

I walked down stairs with a with crop top with boob pockets and a collar with a light blue skater skirt orange high top converse and a flower crown with light blue, orange, and white. I had my flat ironed and curled so it was long. they did an awesome job.

"Ok well we should get going now" she said while dragging me out the door. As we were walking it was hot since it was June. Ash knotted on the door and Nash opened the door and hugged Ash then had a shocked look on his face.

"KENZIE!!!!!, I've missed you much...but not as much as Hayes" he said hugging the living hell out if me.

"Oh" I said while holding the tears back and walking in. I did see hayes on the couch so I asked.

"Where's hayes?" I asked Nash

"In his room he's been in there for a min the and s half. He wouldn't come down for nothing not even chocolate I've cream night" that was his favorite ice cream flavor. I made hayes stay locked in his room for this wow.

*HAYES' POV*

I was watching the note book when I heard some yell. I was calling Skylyn to bring me more snacks but she didn't respond I guess I have to go down there myself I had to anyways because I was going to hang or with Ash and Nash.

I walked to the door and turned the door knob and opened it. When I walked it to the first step the first thing I was Kenzie talking to Nash. She looked beautiful with her hair curled. I forgot I was in my pj's. It was to late to back inside my room because she spotted me

"Hi Hayes" she says waving hello

"Hi" I mumbled I said walking down the stairs torse her .

"We need to talk... alone" she said

"Oh ok" I said with my fake smile going to the my bedroom. I throw myself on a bean bag chair.

"So what do we need to talk abo-" she cut me off

"I miss you Hayes and I know you miss me too" she said "for the last mouth and a half I wasn't able to function without you" she continued "I missed your hugs your kisses your everything" she said I got up and sat her on my lap.

"Me too, I would not let myself out of my room unless you were with me and you weren't. I felt so incomplete , so lost" I confessed

"Can we get back together we need each other" I said intwining our finger which made her smile. I've missed that smile.

"Did you settle thing with Kyle?" she questioned

"Yes I did, so I guess there only on thing to do. Mackenzie Rose Latimore will you be my girlfriend... again" I laughed a little

"Yes Hayes I would love to be" she replied and I crashed my lips into hers I've missed this feeling I've never felt this way before. We pulled apart and I kept pecking her lip after pulled apart.

"I love you kenzie" I said with our forehead touching

"I love you too Hayes" she said

Then after we were done talking Skylyn came in screaming

"KENZIE!!" she said hugging her

"Hey" she replied

"KENZIE, HAYES WERE LEAVING COME ON!" Ash shouted I forgot I didn't change. Crap

"I need to get change brb babe" I went to my dresser grabbed a random pair of shorts and a muscle tee and vans. We walked hand in hand down stairs. Ash and Nash were awwwwing. This was the second best day if my life after the day I met Mackenzie Latimore.