Chapter 28

*NASH'S POV*

I'm glad that I found Keyoni I don't really have feelings for Ashtown anymore since she's dating Brent. I woke up and everyone was still asleep. I got up to look at the view from balcony, the waves crashing into the sand.

"Beautiful right?" I raspy voice said hugging me from the back

"Good morning" I said as she moved to my side "I have an idea, lets go surfing" I looked at her face she was jumping with joy.

"Me and Kaelyn know how to surf our dad taught us when we were little" she said then left to wake up the others.

When everyone was up and ready to go we went to go eat breakfast. Once we were done eating we took serpent taxis.

The water was beautiful we found an empty spot. We rented surfboards who can surf which were me, Keyoni, Hayes, Cameron, and Kaelyn.

"Last one there is a rotten cheese" I yelled everyone. Kaelyn was first I was third and Cameron was at the girls came in seconded at the exact time.

We all surfed some waves Kaelyn caught the biggest wave it was awesome she was having a blast, Hayes got stood up but his girlfriend. When we were tired of surfing we went swimming the girls finally got in the water.

"Chicken fight" Aaron yelled, it was me and Keyoni vs Matt and Brianna. Keyoni was about to fall when we swung her arm to make Brianna flinch and fall.

Once we were done with that Hayes swam really far. I'm worried he might get caught in a wave they were huge today.

"Hayes be care full ok" I yelled he nodded and kept swimming

*KAELYN'S POV*

I was worried that Hayes was going to hurt himself. I know he's trying to impress me because I beat him at surfing but be mature. Now he's almost so far where I cant see him. he sat on his surfboard and saw a big wave and started to paddle.

"Hayes, the wave is to big come back!" I yelled as he still didn't listen, he was crushed by the wave. My first reflect was to jump in the water and swim to where he was. I swam where we last saw him I saw the surfboard. I dove for it I saw him with a huge cut on his head I picked him up and swam to shore.

When I reached shore I dragged him to Nash and Cameron. I was couch up water and I saw the ambulance then I blacked out.

*HAYES' POV*

I was looking for the biggest wave, I waited and waited until I saw it. I paddled but the wave pushed me under I twisted ad turned until I hit my head on a rock, then I blacked out.

I woke up to beeping and mumbling. I shot up looking around to see hospital room. Why am I in the hospital, and why is my head hurting like hell.

"Hayes, your alright" a girl said hugging me I didn't know who this was she was pretty tho.

"Who are you not to be rude?" I asked as she looked at me. She must have been crying I guess she knew me

"It's me, Kaelyn, your girlfriend" she said about to cry

"Sorry, I don't remember you but you seem nice Kaelyn" I said with sympathy. Then everyone came in the first i saw was Nash

"Nash, what am I doing here, and who are these people" I said pointing to a bunch of girls.

"Hayes, you don't remember them there our friends and Kaelyn's your girlfriend" he said pointing to everyone. "what do you remember" he asked

"I remember us moving here" I responded

"Oh, I'm gonna umm get s-some f-f-fresh air" That Kaelyn girl said running out

"I'll go get her" Aaron said running after her. Then the doctor walked in

"Hi mr. Grier um I'm dr. Martelo your memory will be back in a few -" he was cut off by Taylor saying

"Hours"

"Minutes"

"Months" the doctor continued. Then at the door was Kaelyn she looked so heartbroken. she walked over to me and took my hand.

"I'll help you get your memory if it's the last thing I'll do" she said looking into my eyes.

"Ok, so when can I leave" I asked

"Right now" the doctor said looking at me and leaving. Nash brought me clothes, so I changed and we all left, Kaelyn was still holding my hand.

*KAELYN'S POV*

I was so sad when the doctor said his memory would come in a few months. I held his hand the whole car ride. when we arrived to the hotel room. He just smiled at me those beautiful blue eyes looking at me.

"What?" I question

"Am I really dating you?"

"Yes, Hayes Benjamin Grier" I said kissing his cheek. Wait that might be it a kiss.

"Kaelyn, have I ever kissed you" he also questioned looking at me

"I don't know let's find out" I said leaning into his soft lips. It felt like lighting bolts I moved my hands to his neck, we pulled apart then he yelled.

"I remember, I remember everything we started going out March 2 and that I love you Kaelyn Rose Latimore" he said pulling me into another kiss.

After we pulled apart we hugged like we haven't seen each other in awhile. I called everyone in the room and told them the news. They were so happy we wen for a night swim.

We went to the pool to see nobody was there. Nobody there is fun just The 18 of us. We played some games and made vines. When we were done we all went up to Aaron's room to make a video.

"Hey, everyone I'm here with Magcon and Kaelyn Latimore, Brianna Pacheco, Jaden Thompson, Megan Summers and Ashtown Summers, Alyssa Mackey, and Dymond Davis, and were doing a random video" Nash said has Cameron did the püma face in the background.

Taylor and Dymond were shouting penis, or cock. Shawn was talking to Megan and Matthew and Brianna were screaming for nothing. Jaden and Jack were sucking faces, and me and Hayes were messing around with Cameron and Nash.

Were all tired we need sleep. I pushed everyone out of our room and went to bed until Hayes jumped on me.

"I'm tired, let me sleep" I whined

"But I'm not I want to spend time with the one I love"

"What are we supposed to do at 3 o'clock in the morning" I said

"I don't know"

"Well, while you think of what to do I'm going to sleep" I said closing my eyes

"Fine I'll go to sleep to" he got under the covers and pulling me closer, he kissed my cheek and I slowly fell asleep.