Chapter 31

*KAELYN'S POV*

We were done packing at 2:30 in the morning, we had a whole week to spend time with him, another good thing is that Cameron lives in California and Sam.

I woke up, with Hayes slightly snoring, he so adorable I was staring at him for a few minute until he woke up.

"Good morning" he said kissing my cheek

"Good morning" I said then I remembered what should I tell the guys and Megan, Ashthown, Dymond, and Alyssa their all be heart broken.

"How am I going to tell everyone?" I asked as I got out of bed

"I don't know, we can invite everyone over then tell them" he said i nodded in agreement. I got dressed in a pair of shorts and a crop top that said ka-boom, red vans with my hair on a pony tail and a yellow hair bow. Hayes wore the hate I bought him for his birthday, the one that said 'Bish don't with me I'm Hayes Grier' I love that one, with a blue bottom down shirt and skinny jeans and Vans.

"So where to first?" I asked walking down the stairs to making waffles

"Ummmm, the mall, and we can invite the guys over later" he said grabbing the waffles front he toaster

"Ok" I said

Once we were don't making pancakes Keyoni and Nash come downstairs. she was also crying.

"Good morning" I said giving them a weak smile

"Good morning" Nash said as he sites on the comforting Keyoni

"Were going to the mall wanna come, it'll get your mind off things" i said walk to Keyoni "me and can do girl stuff and Nash and Hayes can do guy stuff" I said and Hayes nodded his head in agreement. Keyoni finally gave in and so did Nash.

We waited for Keyoni and Nash to get dressed. They finally came down, Keyoni had a pair of 'PINK' sweat pants with a plain pink shirt and converse. Nash was the same as Hayes. Nash grabbed the keys to his car and drove to the mall.

10 minutes of shouting or we call singing later,we're at the mall we split up and we said we we'll meet up at the entrance in 2 hours.

The first place we went to was urban outfitter. Keyoni bought 2 pairs of sweatpants, 3 sweatshirts and 5 crop tops. I bought 4

Crop tops, 1 sweatshirt 5 new pairs of shorts and a new pennyboard. we paid then went to another store.

*HAYES' POV*

I was walking around with Nash until he walked into a jewelry store,

"I want to buy something for Keyoni before she leaves to California and me another guy" he said

"She's not going to find another guy, your a wonderful boyfriend and brother" I said cheering him up

"Thanks, lil bro" he said we looked around until I found something for Kaelyn, it was a bracelet, a pandora bracelet. It had a blue heart, a bus, lips, and penny board. Nash got Keyoni a promise ring and a necklace that said I ❤️ Nash.

When we were done and paid, we walked over to the food court. Nash went to Panda Express and I went to chicken now to get me and Kaelyn some food. We picked a booth where no one and can us.

10 minutes later the girls come back with like 40 bags in there hands. They were laughing and talking, they walked over to us and sat down.

"So what did you guys bye" Nash asked the girls

"Clothes for Cali. What did you guys buy?" Keyoni asked

"Um.. stuff that we need" I replied making a weird far which made them laugh me and Nash joined in. We all ate our food until we felt like a balloon ready to explode.

We walked around a little more until it was getting dark, we walked to the car throwing the bags in the trunk. 5 minutes later, we were at Kaelyn&Keyoni's house, I asked if Kaelyn wanted to go on a walked in the park, she replied with a nodded. I walked home to out the bags away, then walked to Kaelyn door with the bracelet.

*knock knock*

I did then Jacob opened the door.

"Oh, hi Hayes" he said leaning ton the door frame

"Hey, Jacob" I said awkwardly when Kaelyn came down stairs

"HI jake, bye Jake" se said walking out with me

"Wait where are you going?" he asked

"The park" I said as we walked down the pavement tores the park. We talked about random thing when we reached the park, we sat on a bench near the lake.

We looked at how the lake was is beautiful, peaceful I turned to look at Kaelyn and she was already.

"What?!" I said he just laughed

"Nothin, I'm just going to miss you" she said she put my head on my shoulder

"I have something for" I said as I took out a velvet case for the bracelet. Her eyes opened wide I opened it and she put her hands over her mouth

"Hayes, it's beautiful what do the charms mean" she asked as I put it on her.

"The blue heart is for you remember the color of my eyes, the bus is for the first day met you, the lips are for me of course,and the pennyboard is for the love of it" I said as I looked in to her eyes

"Thanks hayes I'm never taking it off like the necklace" she said hugging me when she pulled away her phone went off with a flash.

She took it out her pocket and looked at it, she smiled

"Everyone is on there way to the house we should go" she said as she stood up I nodded and followed her as we reached her front porch, I opened the door for her she thanked me an walked in to see everyone here. Megan, Ashtown, Dymond, Alyssa, Jaden, Brianna, Ginger and the guys were in the living room and her brother.

*KAELYN'S POV*

My brother came up to me

"Who are these people and why are there so many boys" he asked I just giggled dodging his question

"Hey, everyone if you didn't know this is my older brother Jacob" Jacob waved "Jacob these are my friends and there boyfriends Matt, Taylor, Shawn, Aaron, Jack Gilisky and Johnson, Carter, and Cameron" I said pointing to each one of them they said hello "ok Jacob you can go now were going outside I have to tell them now, ok" I told him he went up to his old room, we all walked outside to the back yard and sat in the chairs I set up.

"Ok, you guys I have to tell you something really important" they all nodded

"Are you pregnect?" Ginger yelled

"Hell, no Ginger I'm 14" I said to her which made everyone laugh she shrugged

"Your dieing!" Cameron yelled he's and idiot

"No, IM MOVING" I blurted out it felt like poison on my lips they gasp

"Really when?" Aaron said

"Next monday" I said sadly

"That means we only have 4 days with you, but why do you have to leave" Dymond asked

"Because my mom can't afford this house anymore and she found a job that pays better money in California" I said

"Hey that's where I live" Cameron said I nodded I'm glad one person I know lives there. I'm really going to miss this, everyone laughing having a great time.