Chapter 4

*HAYES' POV*

When I woke up it was 11:34 and I woke up from the best sleep ever. I was so hungry, so I decided to make pancakes for everyone.

"EVERYONE WAKE UP IM MAKING PANCAKES"

When I was done making pancakes everyone was up. I made horse shaped pancakes for sky since it was her birthday.

"So, are you going to invite Mackenzie to Skylyn's birthday party"Nash asked

"Yeah I'll ask if she wants too right now"

I take my phone and text her

HAYES😂😂: hey babe my lil sis is having a birthday party later today at 4:30

I got a text right away

KENZIE😍😍: Yeah, ok I'll be over in 10

HAYES😂😂: ok

I put my phone away and started to devouring my delicious pancake. When I was done I got up from my chair ran to my room and I put on some khaki shorts and and my magcon shirt with a random SnapBack.

I went to the backyard and helped my mom set up for sky's birthday party. Then I heard Nash call my name he always wanted something.

*KENZIE'S POV*

When I finished texting Hayes it was 1:12. So I hurried to my closet and grabbed something cute. so I grabbed my light blue crop top with high waist skater skirt with my all black jordens and put on some make up but not a lot. Then my phone started to ring so many times. I looked at it and I was added in a group convo with Megan, Dymond, Alyssa, and Ashtown.

Ashtown: Hey wanna hang out with us later today like at 7

Dymond: WE'LL GO AND SHOP 'TILL WE DROP!!!

Megan: party hardy at forever 21

Alyssa: H&M GIRLY

Me: yeah but I'm going to Hayes' lil sisters birthday party today I'll be late ok

Ashtown: ok bye

When our conversation ended. it was already 2:45 I just realize we have the most longest conversation in the world. I should start heading over there.

When I got there I could hear little girls screaming and the jumper running, so I walk thought the gate to the back yard. which was huge. Then I saw a bunch of boys siting in lounge chairs talking I just walked in like an idiot.

*HAYES POV*

When I came back down stairs I saw Kenzie she looked really cute today like she always does.

"Hey, Kenzie" I said gently kissing her cheek

"Hey"

"Oh, let me introduce you to my friends. this is Cameron, Taylor, Shawn, Carter, Matthew, Jack G and J, and Aaron you guys this is my girlfriend Mackenzie".

"I liked to be called Kenzie I think it's too long to call me Mackenzie all the time" she said with little giggle.

I love her giggles there so cute. they all said there hi,s and hello's

"Hey, Shawn you should sing happy birthday to sky since it's her birthday and all" Taylor said

"Yeah I'll go get my guitar" with a responded as he walked out.

"So how long have you and hayes been dating? Because I'm a good person to date you know" Matthew said sending a wink at Kenzie

"For, 1 day he asked me out yesterday at my friend swim party"

"Awwwwwww, lil hayesy poo has a girlfriend"

They all got up and started do there lil freaky dance when they want to embarrass someone. and this time it was me.

"You could have invited your friend a you know" I told her while looking into her beautiful hazel eyes.

"Really ok ill text them!"

While she was texting them she got an instant reply. she had the most biggest grin in her face

"There coming yeah not to be rude I like being here with you but I got to have some girls here my age" she was so nice and caring

"It's ok"

••• 20 minutes later•••

I hear teenage girls come and I saw the boys faces there mouths were opened and druling

" Hey closes you mouth you'll catch flys" they wouldn't listen

"Hey, hayes the life of the party has arrived" said Ashtown with her hands in the air.

The girls were introduced to the guys and it was time to sing happy birthday day to skylyn

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SKYLYNN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU"

we all sang along with Shawn even If we were the only ones singing with him. sky blow out her candles and I got some iceing on my finger and put some on her face and Kenzie's face too she was mad. classic one Hayes.

•••After the party•••

*KENZIE'S POV*

When all the guys and girls left some one pulled me in some where dark then I realize I was in hayes' room and hayes pulled me in.

"You scared the crap out of me don't do that" I said smacking his arm

"Sorry, I didn't mean too forgive me"

even though it was dark I could see him make a puppy dog face.

"Fine, but I have to go to the mall with the girls so I have leave now its 6:24 though ok"

before I could open the door hayes grabbed my wrist and...