He Knew

He knew she wasn't okay, even though she constantly told him she was because the light that once burned so bright in her beautiful clear baby blue eyes was...gone.

He knew because that bright light beautiful smile that could make anyone happy and brought light to any situation or problem any person was having, that always rested upon her lips was...gone.

He had complete knowledge that she wasn't fine.

He could see it in the way she acted, so distant, so far from reach, and in the way she spoke, so quiet, so weak, her voice cracked with every syllable...he knew.

He understood the girl he once had known so well had become so unrecognizable.

Everyone knew she was gone.

The dark pleading depressed look in her clear baby blue eyes gave them the feeling.

The beautiful smile that caused so much happiness to everyone around her that once was painted upon her bright, soft peachy darkish lips was...gone, no more seeing her bright white flashing teeth, it's been replaced with a tight-lipped frown.

The laugh, that musical sound elicited often, the one sound that made people smile...it didn't happen any longer.

Only unbroken silence filled moments occurred now.

The close, comfortable feeling she gave everyone...left...she became so distant, so cold, so far away and out of reach of anyone, so quiet...never saying a word to anyone but, when she did....she sounded so fragile, so broken, so hushed...her voice dripping with tiredness at every letter spoken from her mouth....until it left her lips...only saying, asking, pleading that everyone left her alone.

Hot sad tears fell from her eyes every day...so painful to watch them slowly yet smoothly glide down her pretty eyes so silvery blue that it reminded everyone that had looked into her eyes of the beauteous winter days in cold December and roll down her pale face finally landing... gently...softly.

Her touch so cold and light.

She was lost in dark thoughts and feelings...lost in her own world of depression.

She felt lonely... distant...lost... confused.

She was once so loving...so caring...very gentle.... understanding...kind....and above all the sweetest girl anyone could ever have met....but no one knew she felt so lonely...so very distant....so lost...so ever confused...so afraid...so outcast.

She became hateful....angry....scared.... depressed... everyone was in fear that she would never return to them as she used to be.....that maybe she would really completely leave and...

She did...