Chapter 1: Moving day

Jakes Point of view

Today is the day. Im super excited!! My brother Logan and I are finally moving to California. I recently dropped out of high school to tackle this new adventure.

                   After the flight
When we got to California, I admittedly go straight to the house Im renting. I'll call it the Team 10 house. I'm started my own YouTube channel and I so far have 400,000 subscribers. I'm starting my own company called Team 10. I just need to hire some workers, and recruit some members so that it could officially start.

                   The next day
Today I'm going to a business dinner/ party. I take a shower and get dressed nice, I hope everything goes well. I finally arrive and start talking to some business people. I tell them all about my Team 10 idea's and they thinks it's amazing. I was walking to get some water, when the most beautifully girl approches me.

???- Hi I'm Erika Costell
Jake- Hi I'm Jake paul (reaches and shakes hand)

            Erika's Point of view
Jake is actually kinda cute. But if I want any shot of possibly working for him I'm gonna need to not think like this. I need to be professional. For some reason I sense this nervouse vibe from him. Did he think I was cute?

Erika- So I heard about this amazing idea of this company called team 10. I was wondering if you needed any help with it.

Jake- I actually would. Can I have your number.

Erika- yeah (gives number)

Jake- If you don't mind I would actually like to start working with you tomorrow.

Erika- no problem.

Jake- I'll send you the address and we'll start tommarow.

Erika- Great