Chapter 6

Recap: Jake Just broke up with Alissa

           Alissa's Point Of View
I was so pissed. How could Jake do this to me?? I loved him and I still do. It's all because of that hoe Erika. If she never became Jake's assistant none of this would have happened. Just then my phone buzzed. I checked it and I keep getting tagged in this article. Im on headlines of dozens of articles. The fucking paparazzi, how could they already know. All of this will change as soon as I get my man back.

             Erika's Point Of View
I was just laying on my bed. I still haven't gone to the Team 10 house ever since the thing with Chance. I don't even know if I still have a job. I check my phone and there is a bunch of articles of Alissa's and Jake's breakup. I get so exited now I might possibly have a chance with Jake!! I get a text from Jake.

    *Jake and Erika's text Messages*
Jake: Erika hey you still up?
Erika: Yeah What's up?
Jake: I'm feeling kinda lonely. Can you come get froyo with me??
Erika: Of course, Just remember I'll always be there for you
Jake: Thanks, I'll be here for you to. Meet me in 25 minutes
Erika: See you soon!!!
           * End of conversation*
As soon as he said 25 minutes I immediately got up and fixed myself. I have been cying more than I should have theses past few days so I fixed my make-up and put on a cute but casual outfit.

 I have been cying more than I should have theses past few days so I fixed my make-up and put on a cute but casual outfit

*Without the jean jaket and tied up like she usually has it*

           Jake's Point Of View
When Erika texted me " I'll always be there for you" I just... Lit up. I had a huge smile on my face because I really like her. I text her to meet me to get froyo. I wanna talk to her. I wanna tell her how much she means to me and how much I like her.

     *At the frozen yogurt place*
I go in to see...

Sorry about the cliffhanger. Updating sometime next week and my next book will be a Jerika forced as Soon as I wrap this one up!! Peace✌