Chapter 4: Jealous??

Jake's Point Of View
After a couple of minutes I head downstairs. I see Erika and Chance talking and giving eachother their phone numbers. It looked like they were flirting. I don't know why but I felt weird. Like as if I lost her. It's werid because I don't think I like her. I just know she's one of the most beautiful human beings I have ever seen. Maybe I do like her alittle. I need to stop because I have Alissa and I honestly do love her. I go up to Chance and Erika and say sup.

Erika: Hey *gives Jake a hug*
Chance: I'll let you guys start to work

Chance's Point Of View
Wow I felt kinda akward. As soon Jake came down and said "Sup" she goes and hugs him. She just met him the otherday. Yet maybe I'm over exaggerating. I mean Jake does have a girl that I damn know he love's.

Back to Jake's view
As soon as Erika hugs me I hug back as tight as I can. She's so warm I thought. I knew I liked her now but did I like her more than Alissa?

Jake: Why don't we go to the office?
Erika: Yeah Sure
We start talking about business when I change the subject. I want to know more about her. I then started asking her simple questions like when's your birthday? and what's you favorite color? She then tells me that she's living in an elderly woman's living room. I ask her a question to change all that.
Jake: Erika why don't you live here? You can have the room right next to the office. It's the only one down here so there's alot more privacy.
Erika: Really Jake? Are you serious??
Jake: Yes

Erika comes closer to me and hugs me once again she wispers in my ear thank you. She pulls back but I don't our faces are super close. I look into her gorgeous green eyes and lean in. At that exact moment we hear the door handle turn. I let go and she sits back in her chair and we both look at the computer. As soon as the door opens we turn around. It was Alissa.
Alissa: Hey Jackey
She looks at Erika in confusion
Alissa:Who's this?
Jake: Alissa this is my new friend Erika Costell she is gonna help me with Team 10. Erika this is Alissa she's my girlfriend
Erika: Hi nice to meet you Shakes Alissa's hand
Alissa: you too...
Alissa: Were probably gonna be spending alot of time together since I'm apart of Team 10. I also come here almost everyday.
Erika: Well I hope we become friends since I'll be moving into the room right next door

Alissa's Point Of View
I look at Jake he's just staring at the floor all akward I then began to say
Alissa: well I'm gonna move in soon
Jake: you are?
Alissa: Yes
Jake looks at me all happy and we began to kiss. Then that turned into a makeout.

Erika's Point Of View
As soon as she said that she was moving in also I got all sad. I thought I might of had a chance to get Jake. Now I don't. There still kissing as if I wasn't there. I walked out quietly and that's when I saw Chance leaning on the counter on his phone in the kitchen. I walked down to the kitchen and hopped onto the counter, so that I was sitting. Chance saw me right away. We started to talk.
Chance: Hey
Erika:Hey... So I was thinking about what you said earlier
Chance: About the date?
Erika: Yes and I would love to go out with you *I then kissed his cheek*
He then turned around and had alittle victory dance. I chuckle and he turns around.
Chance: How about tommarow at 7?
Erika: That sounds great
I tell chance that Im moving in and I can tell he's happy. He grabs my hand and rushes to the door.

Jake's Point Of View
Alissa and I finish making out when I notice Erika is no longer in the office. I head out the office with Alissa following me. That's when I see Erika kiss Chance on the cheek. I right away get super jealous. I don't show it because Alissa was right next to me. I then go back to the office until I hear my name get called.