Chapter 4 :The Kiss

Recap: Jake Heard his name being called after seeing Erika and Chance flirt.

Jake's Point Of View
I once again went out the office to see Chance and Erika hold hands. They start talking to me and I of course listen. I just couldn't stop staring at their hands.

Erika: Hey Jake I'll be back soon Chance is gonna help me bring some of my thing's here
Jake: Need any Help?
* Erika looks at chance and he nods no*
Erika: Not now but maybe later

They leave and I'm sad that they left together. Who knows what will happen. I want  Erika but, I have a girlfriend. I'm thinking about breaking up with Alissa tommarow.

Erika's Point Of View
I know Jake likes me. The way he was staring at Chance and I hands was weird. As soon as we got out the door I let go of his hand. I didn't want him. I wanted Jake. It has occured to me that I need to stop whatever is happening with me and Chance. I have an idea I'll tell him that were gonna get froyo first. We'll talk then I'll tell him I don't like him.

Erika: Wanna get some froyo first?
Chance: Sure

* At Froyo Place*
They ordered their things and went to sit outside. They started to talk about random things when Erika finally wanted to tell Chance she didn't like him.

Erika: Hey Chance
Chance: Yes
Erika: I have something to tell you...
Chance: I do too

Chance gets up out of his chair and goes to Erika. He slams his lips on hers, when Erika pulled away.

Chance: why'd you pull away? I thought we had something?
Erika: We did have something
Chance: What the fuck. What do you mean did
Erika: Well I wanted to tell you that I don't like you. I just wanna be friends...
Chance: Why the fuck would you be flirting with me
Erika: I don't know... I like someone else
Chance: Who the fuck is it?!?!
Erika: ....Jake....

* Everything went silent for a moment*

Chance: Wow... You like my bestfriend well have fun trying to get him even though he has a girlfriend
Erika: ......
Chance: Bye you should hed home I'm gonna take an uber
Erika: Bye... Just know that I'm sorry
Chance: ....

Erika goes home and cries herself to sleep. She thought to herself that she's so stupid. Why did she flirt with Chance? She had no idea.

Meanwhile at the Team 10 house ( Alissa isn't there anymore BTW)

Chance's Point Of View
I got home and slammed the door super loudly. I grabbed a baseball bat and went outside. I broke anything that I could see.

Jake: Chance WTF stop breaking shit

He kept going
Jake: WTF is wrong with you?!?!
Chance: You wanna know what the fuck is wrong with me? I'll tell you....
I kissed the girl I liked just for her to tell me she doesn't like me. Even though she was flirting with me this entire time.

Jake knew he was talking about Erika

Jake: I'm Sorry dude.... I don't know what to say
* Chance breaks down and starts crying*

Chance: Yeah she told me she liked someone else.... You......
* After Chance said that he went straight upstairs to cry more*

Jake: Chance Wait!!!

Jakes Point Of View
Wow she likes me... She really likes me... And the worst part is I like her too.

Bye 👋 Hope you guys enjoyed this!!