Chapter 8

Jake's Point Of View
After that talk with Chance, I go straight back to Erika. She looks so pretty. I'm gonna need to make a move, I need her to be mine. I can't let chance have her.

Jake: Hey Erika sorry about chance he's been a little strange lately.
Erika: That's ok what we're you guys talking about?
Jake: Oh... Nothing important. Just guy stuff
               *Jake sits down*
Erika: So... Why did you call me down here
Jake: Ok so... I've been a little sad lately. Ya know the whole Alissa thing,   And I have feelings for this girl but she doesn't know it.
              Erika's Point Of View
When Jake said he has feelings for another girl it made me wonder. Who did he have feelings for? Was it me? He could have feelings foe Alissa again? Or it could be Tessa. I just decided to give him the best advice, I can give him.

Erika: So if you really like this girl, You should definitely tell her. Tell her you like her and hopefully she'll like you back.
Jake: That's the thing Erika I don't if she'll like me back or if she even will.
Erika: Jake you are one of the most amazing people I have ever met. You have millions of fans and you make then happy on a day to day basis. You care for people every single one of your subscribers to your friends, and family. Your an amazing human being any girl would be lucky to have you. And if she days no then she's missing out.
Jake: Erika.... I like you....

Just then my jaw dropped. He really liked me and I liked him. Just then I leaned in and we kissed. It was the most amazing kiss I have ever had. We go to his car and headed to the Team 10 house. As soon as we got the door we started making out. As we were going up the stairs, I wrapped my legs around his waist forcing him to take me up. He put me on his bed and he started kissing my neck leaving me hickeys. He took off his shirt but that's when I realized what we were about to do.

Erika: Jake I think we should stop. I mean I like you but we haven't even gone on a date yet.
Jake: Yeah I get it
Erika: I'll just take an uber home
Jake: No Erika It's way to late just sleep on my bed. I'll give you a hoodie and I'll sleep on the couch.
Erika: No Jake it's fine just sleep with me
Jake: Ok if you say so
Erika: Goodnight
Jake: Night Beautiful