Chapter 2: Chance Sutton

Erikas Point Of View
I wake up at 8:00am on the floor. Since I just recently moved to Cali, I have no where to live. Right before I moved here I looked on Craigslist to find an elderly woman who had put her living room on rent. I quickly called her and we came to an agreement that I would live in her living room for a couple of months until I can afford to live somewhere else. I went into the shower and was exited to start working with Jake today. I couldn't keep him off my mind. His brown eyes, his muscular body, and his fluffy blonde hair.
( I'm seriously cringing)
I snap out of it as my ringtone rang for a second Jake had texted me. Two mimutes later I get out of the shower and get dressed. I looked at Jakes message.

Jake and Erika's text messages

Jake- Hey Erika Can you be here by 9 O'clock?? I really need help.

Erika- Absolutely I'll be ther as soon as possible.
Do you need anthing on the way???

Jake- Yes. You.

I was so confused at what he meant by that was he flirting alittle? Or did he just say me because he needed help?
I just type o.k.
I look at the time and it's 8:45. I head over to the address Jake had gave me the other day.

Jake's Point Of View
As soon as I typed "Yes.You" I realized I had made a mistake. I made it seem alittle as if I was flirting. I could definitely not flirt I had a girlfriend.
( sorry for not saying it earlier)
Her name is Alissa and I think I love her. We met back in Ohio and she came to California a few weeks after I did. She has her own apartment because she doesn't feel comfortable living with me yet. Which I fully respect. I heard the doorbell ring. I think it's Erika. Anthony and Chance my bestfriends from Ohio come to live with me. They open the door to see Erika.

Chance's Point Of View
I open the door to see a beautifully girl.

Erika"s outfitShe looked so pretty in her high cropped shirt

Erika"s outfit
She looked so pretty in her high cropped shirt. You could see her abs.
I liked a fit girl. She also had these beautiful green eyes. I knew right away that I liked her.

Erika: So... Can I come in
Chance: Yeah... Of course sorry
Erika: So is Jake here Im supposed to start working for him today
Chance: Yeah He's here I just have one question
Erika: Yeah what is it?
Chance:Well you never told me your name
Erika: Oh yeah I completely forgot my name is Erika Costell.(shakes Hand)
Chance: Well Erika I'm Chance sutton

We began talking alittle bit. I got to know more about her like she was born in Michigan. That's all I really heard because well I was to busy staring into her beautiful green eyes.

           Erika's Point Of View
Wow Chance is super cute. He's tall and muscular. He also has beautiful green eyes. Maybe I should start payin more atterntion to him. Besides after watching one of Jake's video's I found out he has a girlfriend.

Erika: Hello earth to Chance
Chance: Oh I'm sorry it's just....
Erika:(playfully laughs) just what??
Chance: It's just that... Has anyone ever told you that your beautiful?
                *Erika Blushes*
Erika: No not really but thanks Chance
Chance: Maybe one day I can take you on a date?
Erika: Maybe... But I want to be 100% focused on working with Jake and Team 10... But I'll give you my number
Chance: Awesome *exchange numbers*

I know I know this is Cherika, Jerika is coming soon