Willow

A/N: OVER 2000 WORDSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! (I know they're always really short sooo.... *clap along if you feel like a room without a roof* *claps*)

Willow's P.O.V.

I ran out of there as fast as I could. I love Jake so much, and when I saw him there, kissing another person. I couldn't take it. I love him so very much, and I can't cope if he doesn't feel the same way. Well, ok. That's not 100% true. But I can't cope if he doesn't tell me, but continues to pretend that he loves me, when he obviously doesn't. He is so not in love with me that he didn't just go and kiss a girl, no. He went and kissed another guy. I thought he had told me everything, but he never told me that he was gay. Ever.

"Willow! Wait up!" It was Jake. I ran even faster. I felt salty water enter my mouth, and I realised I was crying. I hate crying. At that moment, the heavens opened, and it started raining ridiculously heavily, reflecting my mood. At least now I would be able to say that it was rainwater, and not tears. I jumped on my motorbike, jammed my helmet on my head, and revved the engine. I was just about to set off, a man ran into the road.

He wouldn't. I thought. But, he would.I swerved, avoiding Jake by millimetres. Oh my God. He is such an asshole. He raised his hands, as if in defeat, and hung his head. I took my helmet off, and ran a hand through my soaking hair.

"What do you want?" I snapped, eager to be rid of him and the weather. "What could you possibly want?" He looked hurt at my coldness, but I refused to soften as he looked at me.

"I'm sorry, Willow. I- It's not what it looked like." I snorted and rolled my eyes. That had to be the worst excuse he could of used.

"Oh, and what was it then?" I mocked him, my voice literally dripping with sarcasm. "Were you, I don't know, dancing? Or maybe you were drunk? Or that wasn't even you, it was some imposter who took your clother? Oh, that's okay then."

"Babe, I-" Something snapped inside me.

"Don't you dare 'babe' me! I came to give you your fucking lunch, and I walk in to see you making out with a guy! Of all people! Did you just forget to mention that you liked guys? And don't give me any bullshit, or I'll never speak to you again. Although, by the looks of things, I'm not going to be speaking to you anyway!" I glared at him, waiting for a plausable answer.

Jake's P.O.V.

"Don't you dare 'babe' me! I came to give you your fucking lunch, and I walk in to see you making out with a guy! Of all people! Did you just forget to mention that you liked guys? And don't give me any bullshit, or I'll never speak to you again. Although, by the looks of things, I'm not going to be speaking to you anyway!" she yelled at me, glaring at me, so that I could see all the hatred and anger and hurt that I had caused.

I sighed. There was no answer I could give that I would be happy with. None. But, I would tell her the truth. But I couldn't tell her here. Not in the middle of a road with her on her bike and the rain washing us away. Partly because of the rain, but also partly because I was worried she might run me over.

"Let's go back to your place first." She sighed and nodded. She put her helmet back on and drove off. I got into my VW Beetle and followed her.

*** At Willow's House***

I followed her into the kitchen, and she sat down on a chair. I stood, unsure of what to say. I knew I had to tell her the truth, but I didn't know how to phrase it. I just went with it. I never had a good way with words, but this was going to come from the heart.

"Willow. I am so sorry about what happened. I have kissed him once before, and my curiosity was aroused. I wanted to know what it was like to be with another guy.  I like him, although now I look back and see that I like him as a friend, or as a brother. I want to be in a relationship with you. I really love you, and it hurts me more than anything to see you upset." My voice cracked, and I looked down. "It feels even worse to know that it is me that caused the hurt. It is my fault that you hate me. And if you want to break up and move on, I understand. But I need you to understand how hard this will be for me, Willow. You were my first love and you will probably be my last. I have no interest in anyone else. No one else is attractive to me. Every time I look at your greeny blue hair, every time I look into your blue eyes, every time I see you wearing your black hoodies and tops and red jeans and your black knee-length lace up boots; I know that I will never love anyone other than you. So, please either forgive me, or leave now. I understand your choice, whichever one you make, and I will respect it with every fibre in my body." I couldn't look at her. I knew she could never forgive me. I couldn't face seeing the anger and hatred again. I was weak. I knew. I turned to leave before she could tell me to go and get over her.