| riot.

"there's blood in the water"

YOUR POV-

i stood in the doorway, frozen. as i looked around the room i saw 10 armed officers standing near the head administrator, cara. "y/n, please sit down.", she said as she pointed to that white chair that i despised. i rolled my eyes and sat in the uncomfortable white chair. "okay, i have a few questions and im going to need you to answer them honestly.", cara explained. i slightly nodded my head.

"where were you last night at one in the morning?", she asked. my heart dropped as i heard her ask that. 'shit. she knows.' i shrugged. "i dont know what youre talking about.", i said with a convincing tone. "y/n, we have cameras. now i suggest you tell me the truth what you and your little friend were up to last night or i will send you both to confinement.", she said with a harsh tone. 'i cant tell her....no, i have to. i cant get wyatt into confinement... it would kill me to see him like that.' i soon got lost in my thoughts and i forgot to answer the question. "answer me!!!", cara yelled as she slammed her hand on the table. and thats when something in me clicked.

soon i was back on top of her. the officers were trying to pull me off, but i started to hit them off of me. i pulled my pocketknife out of my sock and i had a devilish smile. she had a look of fear on her face and that made me happy. i brought the knife up to her heart and said, "treat me like this again and you'll end up like my brother.", i said. i stabbed her hand into the floor and she screamed out in pain. all of the officers were still trying to pull me off of cara. i swiftly stood up and grabbed one of the officers faces. i slammed his face into my knee, hearing a satisfying crunch.

one of the officers swung his baton, which hit my rib cage. i winced and hunched over in pain. i painfully ran and got my blade and then out of the main office I made my way down the long corridors of the hospital. lunch was over so the only place i was able to go to was my hall. as i was just about to reach hall E, my vision became distorted and blurry. i kept jogging and ignored the pain. i reached my cell and i shut the door behind me. as soon as i stepped foot into my room, i fell hard to the ground and everything went black.

~(time skip)~

*beep*...*beep*...*beep*

i slowly opened my eyes and looked beside me. i was in a hospital. 'who put me in here? did i kill that bitch?' i looked at my arms and they both had several IV's in them. i laid my head back down against the flat pillow and let voice in my head slowly take over. 'what if wyatt was put in confinement?' i stopped at that thought and i tried to get myself out of bed. pain shot throughout my whole body and i let out a loud grunt. i slowly laid back down while i held my stomach.

i heard the door open and i stayed in my bed, frozen... yet again. 'what if its cara?' i started to panic. i let out a sigh of relief when i say the woman's face. she looked to be about 47 or 48 years old. she walked over to my bed with a genuine smile and i actually smiled back. she had i clipboard in her hands so my only guess was that she was going to ask questions. "hello y/n, my name is winona but everyone calls me nona. anyways, i'm going to ask you a few questions. is that okay with you?", nona asked. i nodded my head yes.

"do you remember why you are here?", she asked. "y-yeah i remember a few parts, bit i just dont remember how i got here or what happened to my stomach.", i responded. "you have four broken ribs.", nona said. "okay, you never told me how i got here.", i told her. "im sorry, but im not allowed to share that information.",she responded. i let out a loud huff and crossed my arms. "wait nona, do you know wyatt oleff by any chance?", i asked her. "oh yes, i love him. isn't he a cutie?", she said with a smile. "ye- i mean, no..uh.. is he in confinement?", i asked

"im not sure.. let me go check, my dear.", she said with a sweet smile. she walked out of the room and quietly shut the door. i shut my eyes and let out a deep sigh. 'what would i do if hes stuck there? i couldn't live myself... shit-' my thoughts got interrupted by someone slamming the door open.

"caleb!!", i said with a huge grin on my face. he didn't look too happy. quite in-fact, he looked super mad. he stomped over to my bed with menacing look on his face. "dude, whats wrong?", i asked. "whats wrong?! you fucking left my ass to die in that confinement room!!", he screamed in my face while he pointed at me. "im sorry, i almost got caught!! maybe if your dumbass wouldn't have assaulted that officer, maybe we wouldnt be here in the first place.", i screamed back at him.

"yeah? well now its time to return the favor.", caleb said while pulling out a gun. 'oh fuck.' "where did you get that?!", i asked in fear. "i got it from an officer. so if you could just shut up i would really appreciate it.", he said. "someone help.", i tried to scream but it didnt work. caleb then looked at me with a devilish smirk. "if you shoot me, everyone will hear..", i said as i tried to convince him.

"thats a risk im willing to take.", he said. he slowly brought the gun up to my forehead and put his pointer finger on the trigger. "hey!! step away from the patient!", someone yelled to caleb. he stepped away from me giving me a clear view of...

word count: 1065