Untitled Rant 2

Does anyone know how to become a good member of a family? Of course we should all know. To be a good member of a family one must consider his role. A son can't take over his mother or father's role likewise daughters can't make heavy duties like what their brothers do. What I'm implying is to be a good member of a family, we should know and function as what we are prescribed to be.

Does anyone know how to be a good member of a society? Like I said to be a good member of some organizations and group, one must act no more and no less from his duties and role. Knowing and acting what you should do will make you a good member of everything. So being a good member of a society must be easy,  politicians should lead his citizens and the citizens must follow the law and invoke for their rights, just this and that and its done.

And that's what some schools should know. Nowadays some schools seem to forget how the system should work. Some educational systems insist that students should only have minor concept in something and it's the student's problem on how he will learn and explore the wisdom that is given to him, on the other hand some insist that students must experience what the teachers are experiencing by assigning them for teaching his co-students, some thought that all people are creative and understanding that is why they don't need to elaborate the idea given, and some insist that grades are everything. But is it really right? Let's recall, like I said earlier "...to be a good member of some organizations and group, one must act, no more and no less from his duties and role,"  then let's break it down into pieces: What is a student role in school? A student enrolled to a school to learn from his teachers lessons. A student's role to a classroom is to "listen" and "participate" in a class that is performed by his teacher. More importantly, a student must follow what his teacher instructs him (unless it's unrighteous and distinct to school activities). While a teacher's role to a classroom is to "teach" and "guide" his students to learn, by all his means.  A teacher should be the one who will give the students the simple idea and leading the students narrow minds out of the abstraction of the things that he were teaching. Ano pa't nag enroll kami sa paaralan kung di kami tuturuan ng husto. What's the point of paying tuition kung di kami matututo ng maayos. We enrolled to a school because school is a place for learning. Pero yung ibang teacher, they don't know what school is. They just know that they should follow what their bosses wants them to do because kung hindi bababa sila or matatanggal. Srsly yun ba talaga ang purpose ng mga guro? Teachers are there to teach. Not to earn money. Oo kaya nag tatrabaho para kumita pero diba ang main role ng teacher eh mag turo? Fuck your system Estupid Quality Cheap!