Chapter 5

After work I go home and just as I expected I got the living shit beat out of me. He pulled out everything. Lamp, baseball bat, knife. He even tried to use a hammer to crush my fingers with but I wasn't letting that happen. I need my hands. So I ran. I ran out the door, jumped in my car and took off. I went to the shop opened it up went in and went straight to the bathroom. I pulled out the first Aid kit and began working on myself. I started with my beautiful face. Kidding its not beautiful. Cute maybe. Then I lifted my shirt and got no surprise. A couple of small stab wounds and one or two busted ribs. No biggie. I bandage everything up clean up my mess, text David to see where the party is at and took off. I love John. I really do.

He treats me more like a son than my own dad does. He gave me the key to the shop in case I needed a place to crash. He knows what my parents do. I never kept anything from him. I'm pretty positive if he knew that that was my dad. He wouldn't of let him in the shop. But he never meet him before so.

I drive to the address he gave me parking down the road a little because of all the cars. It's a mansion. Why is David at rich peoples house? Why does this place look familiar? I walk up to the door as people I don't know comes out. I go straight to the kitchen down a several beers then grab one and go look for David. This place is nice. Money money moneeeyyyy! I sing to myself. What I'm getting a good buzz.

"Hey gorgous." some blonde chick purrs slurring. Hey why not.

"Hey."

"Wanna go have some fun?" I just nod pulling her. I find the closest empty room. Which is a bathroom. Have my way, zip up, then leave her standing there. Don't worry I always carry a condom. I might be a man whore but I'm not stupid. When girls like that always come up to you. Well yeah. I go down a few more beers then go search for David again. When I find him he's hitting on some blonde bimbo.

"Hey." I slur. Yep I'm getting drunk.

"Hey man about time you made it." he says slapping my shoulder trying not to fall.

"Been here a while." I tell him shrugging.

"Found ya a piece of ass already?" he slurs swaying. Yep he's defiantly drunk.

"Found her and left her." I slur grinning like a fool.

"I'm working on this fine piece of ass here." he tells me grabbing the chicks ass. She just giggles and blushes hanging on to him.

We continue to talk, drink, girls hit on me left and right. I blow them off. I hurt I couldn't go another round of I tried. The first time was rough enough.

Then I decide I need to use the bathroom when I run into her. I'm just minding my own business walking up the stairs looking for a damn bathroom in this god forsaken place when she pops up.

"What are you doing here?" I slur.

"I live here. Remember?" she says.

"Ah that's why this place looks familiar." I slur swaying.

"And your drunk." she informs me.

"How me?" I question. I think it was suppose to be who me but ya know.

"Yes you."

"Nah I'm just...." I stop when I almost fall over.

"Drunk." she finishes catching me. She catches me by the stomach and I hiss in pain. "You alright?" she ask trying to left up my shirt. I brush her hand away.

"You know we really got to stop meeting." I slur ignoring her question.

"Am I that bad to be around?" she huffs.

"Nah. We just seem to meet in fuck up....what's the word in looking for?"

"Places."

"It wasn't what I was looking for but it works." I chirp almost falling. Again. She groans trying to hold me steady.

"How much have you had to drink?"

"Umm two." I say holding up four fingers. She laughs shaking her head.

"Come on let's get you to bed." she says dragging me.

"No." I whine. "I don't wanna go to bed." that's the last think I remember.

I woke up the next morning with a huge headache and really, really comfy. This body pillow is amazing. So I wrap my legs around it snuggling deeper into it. What it's comfy as hell.

"You done now?" says my nice and comfy pillow. Wait pillows don't talk. Uh oh. The last thing I remember was running into her.

"Uh." I mutter into it. I didn't know what to say.

"You know you get handsy when you get drunk?" says my now favorite pillows.

"Pillows don't talk." was what I came up with.

"That's because I'm not a pillow." it huffs.

"You sure? Your awfully comfy." I mutter into it.

"Are you calling me fat?" it huffs.

"Naw comfy."

"Tyler." it huffs.

"Shhh. Sleep." I mutter snuggling deeper. Way to comfy. I could sleep like this forever.

"Tyler." it huffs again. I groan rolling over on my back. I pry open my eyes groaning again. Sun way to bright. I look to side and see brown hair. Huh pillows don't have brown hair. Do they? "That's because I'm not a pillow!" it huffs turning over. Oh shit! This is not good. Nope. Nu uh. Not fucking good at all.

"We didn't...?" I ask leaving it open.

"Do you think I'm stupid enough to let you get down my pants?" she ask in disbelief.

"Hey! What's wrong with me?" I ask offended. Then I look down and notice we both have clothes on. Good.

"Besides the obvious?" she ask rolling her eyes. Wait sun.

"Shit what time is it?" I groan.

"Ten." she answers. Shit! I fly up getting my phone. I search my But it's not there.

"Where's my phone?"

"Side table. You know I couldn't decide to cram it down your throat or answer it." she huffs. "But then I saw Nicole's name and decided against answering it and your mouth wasn't big enough to fit it in." she tells me. I groan loudly grabbing it. I search the phone log. Seventy two missed calls and fifty eight text messages. Geez what did she push redial constantly?

"She doesn't give up does she?" I ask more to myself than her.

"The way your phone was going off every two seconds last night. I'd say no." I just shake my head and call John.

"My boy you better have a good reason for being late." he grunts answering on the second ring.

"Uh..."

"You don't do you?"

"No but in on my way."

"You have two hours and your stating late." he informs me hanging up. He's so easy on me. I hang up groaning and rubbing my hands over my face. I look up and there she is again. Holding out her hand with aspirin and in the other water.

"Uh thanks." I mutter taking them from her. She just nods turning in her heels walking out her door. I quickly down them putting the glass on the table. I get up heading downstairs.

"Michael! I'm going to kill you!" I hear her yell. "You and you stupid parties. He has them he should clean up. He so owes me for this. Stupid brother." she rants as I head straight for the door. So that's her brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!!