Chapter 6

You know after the last party I went to you'd think I'd learn my lesson. Apparently not. I snuck out of my house after my beating of course. When I got off work and walk in the house he started on me. I fixed myself up and left. I text David needing the address. Of course it's at her house. Why does he keep going there to party? Does he know them or something? This is his third time.

He went again last weekend. I didn't. I needed a good nights sleep so I past out at the shop. Well tried. He told me all about it though. Well his scores anyway. It's been two weeks since I woke up in her bed. Now at school we just nod to each other in passing. That's it. Nicole still won't leave me alone. Bugging the shit out of me. I finally went up and changed my number. I couldn't take it anymore. I try to avoid her at school but it's kinda hard. Especially when we have a few classes together. If you haven't noticed I don't have very many friends. Only three. David is the one I associate with more outside of school and that's usually just to go to a party. And that's not very often. I work as much as I can. So I normally don't party.

"Dude she's checkin you out." David tells me nodding his head. I turn in the direction he's nodding at. She's....umm fake. Looks almost plastic. I just shrug turning back around. "Dude she's bangable." I just nod.

"Have at it man." I say with a shrug. "How do you even know about these parties?" I ask curiously.

"My brother is friends with some Michael guy." he says with a shrug. I just nod again. He probably doesn't realize she lives here.

We drink more while he tries to find some skank to bang. When he finds one I walk to the kitchen to find Michael and some blonde suckin face.

"You know that shit causes babies." I joke breaking them apart. When they do I'm shocked. Okay maybe not. It's Nicole he's suckin face with.

"Hey man. What are you doing here?" he ask me. I just lift up my beer showing him. "Right my sis invite you?"

"No. Apparently you have a friend that invites my friend."

"Ah. Well drink up have fun."

"Plan on it."

"Tyler its not what it looks like." Nicole says.

"Now now Nicole..."

"Dude this is your chick?!" he ask shocked cutting me off.

"No." I say shaking my head. "Have at it dude. She's bangin in bed." I say slapping him on the back then turn around. "Just wrap up no telling what she has." I finish grabbing a beer walking out.

"Tyler!" she screeches. I just continue to walk on.

Yes I heard her over the music. She was that loud. I walk back to David and the chick talking with him. After a while I get bored with their flirting. It was sickening. So I get up and just start walking around. Land up at the top of the stairs drinking by myself. I'm not a people person.

"Hey." says a voice from beside me. I look up and there she was again.

"Hey."

"What are you doing here by yourself?" she ask sitting beside me. I just shrug.

"Tired of people I guess. What are you doing?"

"Taking a break."

"Break from what?" she just look at me for a second then sighs.

"Come on." she says standing up.

"Where?"

"Just come on." she says waving for me to follow her. So I get up and follow her. She takes me to this awesome room with game systems up the ass. Old and new. Games covering the walls.

"Not only are you a book nerd but your a game nerd too?"

"I guess so." she says with a shrug looking bashful. "Wanna play with me?" she ask. I cock an eyebrow because I so took that the dirty way. She blushes fifty different shades of red. She could pass for an red apple. That's how hard she blushed. "I...I...I..I..m..meant a game." she stutters. I laugh nodding.

"Sure." she sighs heavily walking to the couch.

"What game?"

"Don't care." I say with a shrug.

"Pick." she says pointing to the shelves. I nod walking to them. I look thru them. Damn.

They are in alphabetical order. A to Z. I couldn't decide. There were to many. So I just picked Call of Duty. I show her and she nods smiling. She gets up taking it from me putting it in. I didn't notice until now what she was wearing. A tight tank top with boy shorts. She has a cute little butt.

"Quit staring at my butt." umm can you say busted?

"How did you know?" I ask. She points to the tv and you can see me as plan as day.

"Plus you keep telling me the other night what a cute ass I have AND keep trying to pinch it and play with it." she informs me. I just laughed at that.

Ah hell I can't resist a cute ass. And she does nice plump and round. Cute bubble butt but not over bubble. Just perfect. Too cute. We played for a bit until I run out of beer.

"There's more in there." she tells me pointing to a little fridge. I get up getting us one. I hand it to her and she gives me a disgusting look.

"What you don't drink?"

"Gross no. I don't see how anybody can drink that stuff." she says with a fake gag. I just shrug sitting back down. We played for I don't know how long.

"Dude you cheated!" I yell jokingly pushing her shoulder with mine.

"Did not!" she yells back. "You just suck." she snickers trying to push me. "Cow." she grunts giving up. I cock an eyebrow.

"Cow? That's the best you can come up with?" I snicker shoving her again.

"Shut up." she mutters.

"I need to teach you some put down. Little Miss. Goody goody." I tease.

We play more with her whoopin my ass. We shove each other, I tease her more, try to mess her up. I don't know how long we played. But I was getting tired and drunk. I started slurring messing up bad. I did suck at that game. She'd snicker, laugh and actually make fun of me. I started jokingly cuss her out. She picked up a few bad words. Throwing them back at me. I teased when she did. She'd huff and throw something at me. Misses of course. I teases even more. I was having a blast. The party was still in full swing. You could hear it up here the whole time. Which we ignored. Why does it seem every time I'm with her I have fun.

Last thing I remember was her trying to pull me up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!!

I don't think people get my messages when I reply but I do want you to know that I seem to be getting yours and I do read them. So if I don't reply my appologies. I don't know what's going on but don't stop sending yours. I still love reading them. Again I'm sorry if I don't reply. Thank you.