Chapter 16

*******************WARNING******************************

Rated "R" just a little bit. I didn't want to put to much in there. It's just not my thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I'm fully in her I stopped panting. Christ she feels amazing. She was tight as hell. Her body felt so damn good against mine.

"You okay?" I pant.

"Yeah give me a minute." she pants. I think her nails dug deep holes into my back. I just nod as I continue to rub her. I hated this so much. I kiss her chin, lips, nose, both eyes, both cheeks. Then bury my face in her neck.

After a while she moves her hips telling me she's ready but I let her move for a minutes before I start moving. I move my hand back to her shoulder as I go at a slow steady rhythm. We kiss each other passionately. After a while she rolls us so she's on top. She goes just as slowly as I did. Both of us moaning each others names, breathing heavily, groaning. Kissing, nibbling, licking and breathing on each others necks and shoulders. She didn't linger on my neck. I massage her breasts. I roll us back over it starts again. I've never had sex like this before. I've never made love to anyone before. I've never had sex without a condom. It was all new to me and I loved it all. It was beyond amazing. It was magical. She felt so good. Making love felt so good. All of it was so much better then good.

I held her body close to mine not want to let go. She was driving me insane. Every touch burned but a good burn. Every kiss shocked my body. Every lick, nibble, breath sizzled my body. Her hips meet mine every time. Our rhythm stayed in sync. Each met was better than the last one. I was amazed how electrifying everything felt. I wanted to climax every time but I held it. I wanted it to last all night. I never wanted it to end. I picked up my pace moaning her name as she did mine. We rolled back over never stopping.

In all honesty I don't think I could. We rolled back and fourth. We were all over that bed. Moans, groans, heavy breathing filled the air.

"Tyler." she moaned as I felt her tighten up even more. She was sitting on top of me as I was sitting up. Going slow and sensually as I was holding her body close to mine.

"Marry me Jesse. Please marry me. Say yes." I say in between nibbles, licks and kisses all over her neck. I probably would have asked the pope to marry me at that point. Yes I meant it. I'd marry her tomorrow if she said yes.

"Yes Tyler yes yes." she all but screamed as she dig her nails into my shoulder as she climaxed. I rolled us over using one arm to hold us up the other one wrapped around her waist holding her lower up while her upper body was still on the bed her hands holding on to my shoulders. I picked up my pace going harder and faster.

"Oh god Jesse I love you." I moaned loudly as I had the most amazing orgasm I ever had before. I've never in my life had an orgasm like that. I saw god and the heavens. It left my body feeling like jello. My brain in a numbing state.

"Tyler." she moaned climaxing again. I pressed my lips to her kissing her passionately as we rode out our orgasms. I laid her down collapsing next to her.

"Holy shit." I breath heavily. That was intense. I pulled her close to my intertwining our legs together one arm under her head the other cupping her face caressing her cheek my face buried in her neck. One of her hands holding my arm the other on her stomach. As we lay there trying to catch our breaths.

"Did you mean it?" she whispers after we do.

"What me loving you? Yes." I say kissing her neck. "Marriage? Yes." I give her another one. "I'd marry you tomorrow if you said yes." I say turning her head giving her a kiss. "I love you Jesse. Your it for me. Even if you don't want me." I tell her honestly.

"I love you too. Then I guess this means we're stuck with each other." I kiss her passionately again until we need air. We just laid in bed holding each other talking, joking, laughing, stealing kiss half the night. Then we finally fell asleep.

When I woke up I was still wrapped up in her. I felt her caressing my cheek with her thumb.

"Morning beautiful." I mumble in her neck.

"Morning." she yawns. "How you feeling?" I lift my head cocking an eyebrow.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" she just rolls her eyes at me.

"I'm not the one that just got out of the hospital besides I'm good. Sore but really really good."

"Sore huh?"

"Yeah." she says biting her lip.

"I know a way to make you feel better." I say giving her a wicked smile.

"You do huh?" she ask confused biting her lips.

"Uh huh." I say throwing the sheets over my head. I kiss her body making my way down.

"Tyler!" she says shocked squirming away but I held her. Yeah she landed up enjoying it.

We stayed in bed naked most of the day making love, talking, joking, laughing, watching tv. Until it just had to end. Actually we were both starving. So we go a shower dressed and went downstairs.

"So when's the wedding?" Michael ask coming into the kitchen making us jump. We stare at him in shock.

"H..h..how did...." she stutters. And there she is.

"Let's just say you two are very verbal and loud." he tells us. She blushes twenty shades of red. "Awww my little sister is growing up. Lost her virginity and getting married in the same night." he coos teasingly.

"Shut up." she hisses.

"Mom and dad are coming home tonight." he tells her chuckling. "I'm sooo going to be here." I groan loudly.

"They're going to kill me aren't they?"

"Mom? No. Dad? No..well maybe. He already knows your not really a bad guy." he informs me. I cock an eyebrow.

"And how does he know that?"

"Background check." he chirps.

"He didn't." she hisses

"You didn't think daddy's little girl was going to go out and get herself a man without daddy checking him out did you?" he snickers.

"I'm so sorry Tyler." she groans putting her forehead to my chest. I wrap my arms around her neck and just shrug it off. It's no big deal to me.

"Nothing on there but a couple of juvenile fights."

"Troublemaker." Michael jokes.

"Hey they started it. I was just polite enough to finish it." I say shrugging. "Do I really have to meet them?" I ask seriously. She looks up me giving me a disbelieving look.

"What do you plan to do? Ignore them for the rest of our lives?" she ask me.

"Can I?" I joke.

"Jackass." she huffs going back to making our lunch dinner. Whatever. Our food.

We all three sit around joking and talking. He was actually okay with us getting married. He told me he knew it was going to happen the night he told me not to hurt her. He was with her. Just waiting for me to get my head out of my ass.

To say the least I did meet her parents. And well......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!!