~1~

Your Pov:

The sound of my ringtone pulled me from my sleep. I grabbed my phone off the night stand and saw that Damien was calling me. I answered it.

"Mushy Mushy"

I heard Damien laugh from the other end.

"Mushy mushy?"

"Yes mushy Mushy. Don't judge me."

"Oh I'm judging, Y/N"

"Meanie."

"Get out of bed and answer the door."

"What are you doing here?"

"Just open the door."

He hung up and I got up. I walked to the door and opened it to find Damien standing there with a hand full of birthday balloons.

"Damien! You remembered."

"Of course I did.  What kind if friend would I be if I didn't."

"A TERRIBLE one. Come in!"

Damien was the only person I considered a friend. He's the only one that stayed with me through thick and thin.

"Sit down and cover your eyes Y/N"

I did as I was told. I heard some rustling of paper.

"Okay Y/N, you can look now."

I uncovered my eyes to see Damien holding a beautifully designed bag.

"Damien you didn't have to."

"I know but I did anyways."

I took the bag from Damien and slowly unwrapped a beautiful blue box. I looked up at him.

"You didn't."

"I did."

I opened the box to find a beautiful necklace.

"DAMIEN HAAS! HOW MUCH DID YOU SPEND ON THIS!"

"That doesn't matter."

I turned the box over and saw that he didn't cover the price.

"$200?"

"Just accept the damn gift."

I sighed in defeat.

"Fine, but that doesn't mean I'm not mad."

I handed him the necklace so he could put it on. Once he did I turned around.

"It looks beautiful on you!"

I hugged him and the smell of his cologne hit my nose like a train. It burned but I didn't want to leave his embrace. He makes me so happy for some reason. He pulled away and smiled.

"So do you remember my roomate Shayne Topp?"

"Yeah.... why?"

"Well he may or may not have gotten us a job."

My smile grew.

"Really?? I've always wanted to work with smosh!"

"I know that's why I recommended you."

I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist, hugging him as tight as I can. He wrapped his arms around me returning the hug.

"Thank you so much Damien."

"No problem."

"When do we start?"

"Tomorrow morning so get good sleep tonight."

Time Skip (The next Morning)

The sound of my alarm clock pulled me from my sleep. I slowly opened my eyes then I remembered that today was the big day. I jumped out of bed and ran to the shower. After I got out of the shower, I grabbed my Favorite T-shirt and pants and threw them on. I grabbed my converse and ran out the door. I got into my car and realized that I forgot my keys.  I whispered under my breath.

"Dang it."

I got out of the car and ran to the door. I tried to open the door but it wouldn't open.

"Are you kidding me!"

I looked around and saw that my bedroom window was open slightly. I ran up to the window and slowly pushed myself in the window. I was half way through when I realized that I was stuck. I tried everything in my power to unlock the latches, but my arms were way too short. I reached out the window and grabbed my phone out of my back pocket and called Damien. After two rings he picked up.

"Hello? Why aren't you at the Smosh building yet?"

"Well..."

"Y/N?"

"I need your help. You still have that spare key right?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Well I need you to free me from a window."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm stuck in a window. If you laugh I will kill you."

He bursted into laugher.

"Damien Haas!"

"Okay okay. I'll be right over."

I waited for about 30 minutes before Damien pulled into my drive way. I saw him pull his phone out and begin to record.

"And this is what happens when you leave your keys inside your house and locking the doors."

"Damien!!"

He put his phone away.

"That's going on my Snapchat."

"Don't you dare."

"Too late. Now let's get you out of here."

He unlocked the front door and walked into the house and into my bedroom. He smiled at me and just stood there for a second.

"Before I get you out you have to say Damien Haas is the greatest person in the whole world."

"I shall not sir!"

"Okay."

He began to walk away.

"Wait! Fine fine."

He came back in and smiled. I sighed and whispered quickly.

"Damien Haas is the greatest person in the whole world."

"I'm sorry. I didn't catch that."

I yelled as loud as I could. 

"Damien Haas is the greatest person in the whole world."

He covered his ears.

"Ouch. Okay."

He unlocked the window  and helped me out.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

I hugged him and he hugged me back. He whispered into my ear.

"No let's get to work."

"Agreed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I'm back!!!! I know that it's been awhile but my douche of an ex dumped me and blah blah blah. Anyways I'm back now and ready to create a whole new world.
                                                   ~ALEX💖