~4~

Your POV:

Damien, Shayne, and I sat on the Show with no name couch. I was in the middle. I had Damien on my left and Shayne on my right. Joe walk up to us and smiled.

"Okay, so obviously we're gonna start with Smosh art and go from there."

He handed me the iPad and walk behind the camera.

"And ACTION!!"

I began to speak.

"Welcome to THE SHOW WITH NO NAME!! Today I shall name the show.... THREE PEAS IN A POD. (A/N I know... hella cringe. >_<) Now it's time for SMOSH ART!! Woah look at all the art. BAM MORE ART! WOAH!! TOTALLY RAD!!!"

Damien and Shayne joined in. I began to talk again.

"Okay now it's time for questions. Question #1 comes from @_smoshy_Panda_. If you could have one super power what would it be?

Shayne slammed his hands together and smiled.

"I would have the ability to shoot dicks out of my fingers."

Damien and I gave him a weird look.

"Okay hear me out. If you shoot dicks at someone they're gonna be too grossed out to fight."

Damien just laugh.

"My turn!"

Damien began to speak.

"So if it was me, I would have the ability to duplicate powers, so if someone came to attack I would use their powers against them."

Shayne and I just nodded. I mean it's actually a really good idea. It was finally my turn.

"I would have the power to change into any animal. Like Beastboy. Now time for the next question. It comes from @it's_Miller_time. Who's your celebrity crush?"

Shayne answered first, then Damien and me.

"DAVID FREAKING SPADE. HE'S A HOT MAN."

"Man I'd have to pick Kristen Stewart."

"Y/C/C and seriously Damien? Are you gonna be her Edward?"

Shayne just laughed. We continued to film for about 30 more minute and then it was time for lunch. Shayne came running up behind me.

"Hey! Y/N can I buy you lunch?"

I smiled at the sweet gesture.

"No. Sorry. I have to go home and feed my dog."

"Your dog?"

"Yeah. My parents got me him as a birthday present."

"Oh well what about some time this week?"

"Okay. How about Friday at 8 p.m.?"

"Sounds good."

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and left.

Damien's POV:

What the hell? He knows I like her. Now she's/he's kissing him cheek like I don't even exist. I walked up to Shayne and pushed him.

"What the hell man? You know I like her/him!"

"She/He chose me man. I couldn't control that and plus she's/he's  beautiful. I can't pass her/him up. I'm sorry man but she's/he's mine now and I'd suggest you stay away from her/him."

"Oh and what are you gonna do about it?"

"I'm stronger than you. Don't make me hurt you. Remember Damien, I have more power than you think. Don't test me."

I punched him in the face and he stumble backwards. He came back at me and hit me in the nose and I could feel it break. He tackled me to the ground and just kept hitting me. I couldn't get a punch on him. Someone pulled him off of me but that's the last thing I remember. I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY MY LOVELYS I HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING THIS STORY. I KNOW THAT CHAPTERS ARE SHORT AND I'M SORRY BUT I'M TRYING. FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @_SMOSHY_PANDA_
                                                   ~ALEX